ticket prices for semi- final

Paid and gone out of my bank too, it's in my purchase history aswell .

You'll be fine. The e-mail may not have made it to your inbox. I find legit stuff in my junk and Chief Makinde along with job alerts in my standard.

so did every body who wanted a ticket got one, I got one for a mate who forgot to order his this morning 5 mins on city page

so did every body who wanted a ticket got one, I got one for a mate who forgot to order his this morning 5 mins on city page

There will be Cityzens with under 100 points going online tomorrow to get theirs, then more than likely a general sale from Tuesday

Thought it'd have sold out by now. Are there many left?

Not a suprise really, just after easter and people being skint will have some save the wwmbley trip for a possible final instead.
I know a few season card holders who cannot afforrd a semi and a final trip so are hedging their bets by giving this a miss.

the semi at wembley needs scrapping and reverting to the old system if we wer at villa park or these people would have gone as travel would be cheaper, but then capacity would be reduced by half which is crap also.

For what its worth Arsenal havent sold out yet either... They go to there version of Cityzens tomorrow...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.