ticket prices for semi- final

Says today is Citizens with 0 points.

Will that mean tomorrow they go on general sale?

i hope so. I've got two tickets, but need one for my brother whos not a season card holder. i rang the office up and they said they'd release info about it soon if there is any left.

We got tickets for our two grandchildren this morning.

They only became Cityzens a few weeks ago, and only had 25 TPs each, but we had no problem obtaining them.

For what its worth Arsenal havent sold out yet either... They go to there version of Cityzens tomorrow...
It's like us playing at Oldham, they're not getting top 4 after tonight,,,a right bunch of self-entitled tosers, if they're not winning they don't want to know.

Will be fun if we can do a Palace on them at Wembley.

For what its worth Arsenal havent sold out yet either... They go to there version of Cityzens tomorrow...

If both clubs only just sell out their allocation does that mean that there will be limited demand for the Club Wembley seats?

Last edited:
Not a suprise really, just after easter and people being skint will have some save the wwmbley trip for a possible final instead.
I know a few season card holders who cannot afforrd a semi and a final trip so are hedging their bets by giving this a miss.

the semi at wembley needs scrapping and reverting to the old system if we wer at villa park or these people would have gone as travel would be cheaper, but then capacity would be reduced by half which is crap also.
It could in theory in the future be played at spurs or chelsea in their shiny new grounds with the northern semis.being at city or the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.