ticket prices for semi- final

Agreed. But last time I went against Stoke I had to pay £1300 for two tickets which were guaranteed even before they went on sale to City fans. Just goes to show if you have the money/ contacts , that will always be put before loyalty.

If you are willing to pay that I will guarantee you final tickets now if we make it

It's a strange logic mate, as you like me will obviously not have enough points to watch us at for instance the swamp, would that stop you going to any away league game?
I like to pick my games. No longer a Season Ticket holder. If it is on TV I prefer to watch it there. That way I don't have to queue for anything, I am not ripped off and most importantly I can choose who I sit next to. It seems that anyone who does not declare their underling love for the Club above anything else is not seen as a true fan by some. I say to them as a supporter of 45 years plus,
there are other things going on in my life more important than loyalty to the club.

If you are willing to pay that I will guarantee you final tickets now if we make it
I was prepared to pay that at the time because I wanted to see them back at Wembley. I could not get a ticket for 74, got one for76, could not get 1 for 81 so now I am in a position to afford one was prepared to pay over the odds. The point I am making is I now go when it suits me not out of one way loyalty. I will not fit in to the one size fits all fans that some posters think we all should be. I am in the silent majority which don't let the team dominate our lives and we go when it suits.

Well stop moaning and leave the thread then. To me you just seem for want of a better word bitter after paying that amount for the Stoke game.

No offence etc etc

Each to their own I suppose, I'm just glad I grew up when there was very little televised football, for me TV is a very poor substitute for being there.
That is your choice. If it is a night match, middle of winter, log fire burning, wife's cooked a nice steak with all the trimmings glass of decent beer on the coffee table 60 inch TV with all the build up , replays etc -v- pissing it down with rain, 1 1/2 hour journey each way ,difficult parking, getting piss wet through, no guarentee of entertainment despite spending about £90 then you are right there is no comparison.

Well stop moaning and leave the thread then. To me you just seem for want of a better word bitter after paying that amount for the Stoke game.

No offence etc etc
Non taken .So your one of those die hard blues that if some one doesn't love the team in the same way as you do should loose the right to have an opinion

That is your choice. If it is a night match, middle of winter, log fire burning, wife's cooked a nice steak with all the trimmings glass of decent beer on the coffee table 60 inch TV with all the build up , replays etc -v- pissing it down with rain, 1 1/2 hour journey each way ,difficult parking, getting piss wet through, no guarentee of entertainment despite spending about £90 then you are right there is no comparison.

Everyone's got their own priorities but the Club wouldn't exist if fans just paid their money to touts. I paid £400 to get into the Stoke final so I'm not against all that you say. After that game,!I was more careful to ensure that I could get my tickets through the Club.

I like to pick my games. No longer a Season Ticket holder. If it is on TV I prefer to watch it there. That way I don't have to queue for anything, I am not ripped off and most importantly I can choose who I sit next to. It seems that anyone who does not declare their underling love for the Club above anything else is not seen as a true fan by some. I say to them as a supporter of 45 years plus,
there are other things going on in my life more important than loyalty to the club.
I rearely do always now and to some extent agree about being at home, I've not done more than on average 1 CL game the last 3 years after originally going around Europe with us and i do know football isn't the same, i am renewing next season which could be my last as the 'experiance' of match days can't be controlled by the club after all it's what you make if it.

I too will miss the final if we get there I'll be watching at the hotel in Greece due to wifes condition we only had a 3 week window for a holiday and booking in November i had to decide final home game Leicester or if we made it a cup final. As it is I'll be at the wba game, home for a brew, then 2 hours later on the way to the airport but diluted though semis at Wembley are I'm not missing it.

I suspect you go back years and losing the love is a sad thing, but the days if bouncing about on a big away terrace have long gone unfortunately, as has my back ;)

We're all blues at the end of the day and win or lose about 21.00 on Sunday it'll be party time on the coach, if you prefer an early night and a brew fair play but it's not for me just yet, been through too much pain to take a back seat just yet.....But it's coming.

Hangers on like past players and supporters clubs!!

Those supporters clubs send fans travelling up and down the country for all games. Like soton on a bank holiday Saturday night. Like arsenal away on a Sunday followed by Chelsea away the Wednesday straight after.

Past players should be treated well by the club. So a ticket for a game is the very least they should be given.

What is a hanger on? Someone who may not be in the cup scheme or has a very low loyalty points total that they do not qualify to get tickets for the final. That's a question I just asking.
Some very good points Mayo. My point about past players is why do they only want tickets for the final and not say, a third round draw against Blackburn. Their loyalty is no different than mine

I rearely do always now and to some extent agree about being at home, I've not done more than on average 1 CL game the last 3 years after originally going around Europe with us and i do know football isn't the same, i am renewing next season which could be my last as the 'experiance' of match days can't be controlled by the club after all it's what you make if it.

I too will miss the final if we get there I'll be watching at the hotel in Greece due to wifes condition we only had a 3 week window for a holiday and booking in November i had to decide final home game Leicester or if we made it a cup final. As it is I'll be at the wba game, home for a brew, then 2 hours later on the way to the airport but diluted though semis at Wembley are I'm not missing it.

I suspect you go back years and losing the love is a sad thing, but the days if bouncing about on a big away terrace have long gone unfortunately, as has my back ;)

We're all blues at the end of the day and win or lose about 21.00 on Sunday it'll be party time on the coach, if you prefer an early night and a brew fair play but it's not for me just yet, been through too much pain to take a back seat just yet.....But it's coming.
Excellent well balanced post typed without blue tinted spectacles on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.