ticket prices for semi- final

Ha ha there is an element of that true. I chat fairly easily to people but as you say most have their own group of friends on these coaches. Transit and loon coaches, those were the days. Impromptu stop offs when you spotted some of the opposition for a little off here and there lol!

Was a day out back in the seventies going to Ipswich, West Ham and Newcastle and many others in a old transit van, but was as teenager then and for some reason doesn't seem as appealing now !!!

Was a day out back in the seventies going to Ipswich, West Ham and Newcastle and many others in a old transit van, but was as teenager then and for some reason doesn't seem as appealing now !!!
Condensation from the steel roof stinking of nicotine raining down inside
Farts....gorgeous trips

Lads falling about in the back...fuck seats and seat belts

Whats not to like?

Little villages in the middle of nowhere...............LOCALS - who are these ****s?

That often happened on a pub stop, before or after. Soon the local loons had sussed you and decided to have a pop, it could come on top more than the actual game lol!

Ha ha yes, much rather be sitting in first class sipping a nice red these days lol!!

Kings Lynn once......saturday night........fucking mayhem

Society seemed more violent back then as well, so there was always gangs of lads scrapping most weekends in towns up and down the land. A group of leery out of towners were someone new to fight for the locals if we stopped off.

Society seemed more violent back then as well, so there was always gangs of lads scrapping most weekends in towns up and down the land. A group of leery out of towners were someone new to fight for the locals if we stopped off.
totally

Peterborough in the cup....locals trying to prove a point

some ended up in a canal

nudger alert

Ha ha! I have relatives up there and when I was about 14/15 I was staying there on holiday. We all traipsed off to the town centre shopping or something and there was a right royal kick off in the town between their fans and some team they had drawn in the cup. I had to tut and agree what a disgrace it was as my auntie and uncle slated them, while all the time wanting to join in lol!

I think we will be getting slapped off a mod soon for derailing the tread lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.