ticket prices for semi- final

That's not the way I remember it mate, because initially I couldn't get a ticket.

City were allocated 30,000 tickets for the Replay and sold out. However, the biggest problem was that Wembley also put tickets on open sale, and the majority of them were snapped up by Tottenham.
Ironically, there were Tottenham fans all over Wembley, but also a huge block of City fans in their end (study the backdrop, next time you see the Ricky Villa goal celebrations).
Defiently didnt sell out but we got more like 40.000 for the replay as the fa didnt dish the tickets out like confetti as per normal .loads of Spurs in our end till they scored and we politley asked them to leave lol. Still a great turn out from City it was the first ever replay in fa cup at Wembly

Defiently didnt sell out but we got more like 40.000 for the replay as the fa didnt dish the tickets out like confetti as per normal .loads of Spurs in our end till they scored and we politley asked them to leave lol. Still a great turn out from City it was the first ever replay in fa cup at Wembly
There'd only been one before that in 1970 and if I remember right the pitch was that shit after the horse of the year show or sommat the F.A. decided to move the replay to the swamp.

Spurs v City first replay since 1970 first ever replay at Wembly
Yep that's right the 1970 one would have been at Wembley but for the state of the pitch,it wasn't an anti City conspiracy or owt. Every replay after that was held at Wembley until replays we abandoned, there were non from 1923 to 1970.

Used to get 32500 for Wembley replays, and the capacity was capped at 92500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.