ticket prices for semi- final

I'd love to know how many City fans can afford to attend all 4 games at Arsenal, Chelsea, Southampton, and then Wembley, all in the same month. (match tickets alone costing a minimum of £120)
My guess is less than 400, and most of them will probably live in the South.

It's almost as though the fixtures have been deliberately arranged so that the TV cameras can focus on the gaps in the City end
Most of them games already sold out

Looking to get 2 tickets tomorrow. Going to treat my 8 year old lad for his trip to Wembley. Which stand/tier would it be recommended?

Looking to get 2 tickets tomorrow. Going to treat my 8 year old lad for his trip to Wembley. Which stand/tier would it be recommended?

I've got a 10 year old. Up in the gods for the milk cup final vs Sunderland, behind the goal for the final vs Liverpool, he loved them both. All I would say about sitting behind the goal is, my lad had to stand on his seat for a proper view. He will love it wherever you sit.

I don't know your finances, but I've only ever sat in level five, as I don't want to give the FA free money, but its a great view, get as close to the half way line as possible either side of the pitch.

He'll love the view from there if he loves thinking about football, as you get a great idea of the way the team are set up, tactics etc.

How are ticket sales going? I cant get mine till next friday and wondering if i have much chance. I am a SC holder but under 2000 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.