Ticket Prices

Does anybody know if you need a supporter number to be added to friends and family
You do need a supporter number but what’s confusing everybody is you don’t have to pay for it.

You do need a supporter number but what’s confusing everybody is you don’t have to pay for it.
OK cheers, I've actually got a number but it's linked to an obsolete email address and it won't let me update it online so my mate can't email me a tkt, I've emailed the club but they replied they'll get back within 5 days but the games tomorrow so I'll try and get through on the phone in the morning

OK cheers, I've actually got a number but it's linked to an obsolete email address and it won't let me update it online so my mate can't email me a tkt, I've emailed the club but they replied they'll get back within 5 days but the games tomorrow so I'll try and get through on the phone in the morning
Crazy. It’s like they don’t want people to go to the match.

your a cheerful soul, I am missing tommorow as helping my daughter with a little business I have set up for her. May be missing quite a few this season. All tickets given away today. Will watch on tv. Still raw from last weeks horrific experience!!
People are complaining about tickets, mine was hand delivered with a free gourmet burger :-)

People are complaining about tickets, mine was hand delivered with a free gourmet burger :-)

bloody hell mate fair play!! What a club. It was the best burger I have had in years to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have you been this week? If the leaked pictures are of the real statues then they are ridiculous, and as I posted earlier more gimmick than substance. Statues have been made for thousands of years, with many still standing now, and almost all recognisable as who is the subject. For some utterly bizarre reason, these have been made with what looks like perforated recycled scrap and will be a rusted mess in no time at all. Just like that B for Bang eyesore that had to be removed for safety reasons, a metal structure that will stand outside is not really the most suitable or long term way to commemorate club icons.

Just seen the official video and they look mint pal, I'm looking forward to seeing them up close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.