Ticket Prices

Just seen this pop up in facey. I know there was some discussion on NFL prices in comparison to premier League prices.
Secondary sales for play-offs i.e. touts, tonight's play-off starts at $33 for Orlando Magic.

Thst was proposed and dropped due to the escalating cost of HS2.

On the plus side, unlike the Leeds HS2 leg, the Manchester HS2 leg hasn’t been pulled and is still going ahead.
Oak Common is the end point, right? That familiar place. Like somewhere from Hot Fuzz.

Seasoncards, individual cup tickets and final tickets are a kick in the proverbials for all. I've had value gold for a few seasons but it never lasts. Sometimes you get caught out and end up paying top whack. I want to return to the South Stand next season but I doubt the value gold will be available anywhere below row L of the third tiers. Loyalty points being doubled up a few seasons back created tiered loyalty and allowed newer seasoncard holders to bypass a few others. Not a fan of modern football ticketing. It has no decorum or class. Wish some Premier League clubs would set a fine example and lead that line.

Good to see. Now we just need Kevin Parker/ supporters club, 1894 group and any other city group to share the same message.

We need people/ groups with influence to push the club, otherwise we’ll all end getting priced out
It doesn't help that City do things like Value Gold and people sell on here at more than double the cost. It is daft having a £300 ticket in an £800 area, just make them all £700 to stop the profiteering.

I wish City Matters had asked for a reduction. If away fans are charged £30, so should Home Season Ticket holders. Our club is loaded enough without charging more and more each year

Should be £30 for both home and away fans.

Away fans don't realise for them to have these £30 tickets its the home support paying the additional tariff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.