Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Tin hat on but my ticket is only a couple of quid more than i thought it would be.
I'm in the cup scheme.
Really?

I’m in the Cup Scheme and it’s the same price as the quarter final was against Madrid last season and it’s £25.50 more expensive than the Leipzig home Group Stage game last season and £22.50 more expensive than the Dortmund home Group Stage game the season before.

Binned off the CL years ago, wouldn't have the points/money for the final anyway.
This is the other factor as well I’m not platinum and haven’t been for years I missed out Porto final by 500 points and just got an Istanbul ticket, I’ll never catch up and falling further behind, I’ve seen us win the lot I’m 55 and it’s getting grating now, I got lambasted for saying they might charge for the new fanzone eventually, think that will not happen I’d think again.

I'm not in the cup scheme so looking at those prices it's back to the family stand for me and my lad, £57.50 for both of us

This is the first time I've ever not been in the European scheme since we first got into Europe and the scheme was introduced.
Looking at the prices for this, I've definitely made the right decision.
God knows how much they will charge for the knockout games if we qualify.

Worth countering this by saying they also have the lowest percentage of season tickets in the league by some margin. They have just 27k season tickets for a 61k stadium, we have 40k season tickets for a 52k stadium. It's the equivalent of us having just 23k season tickets.
Won’t be long until the club will be saying that all ST holders have to be enrolled in all the cup schemes. This would be a sure fired way of getting rid of some ST holders to create for room for the one off tourists

I hate to say it but it many respects our Club is becoming more Raggy by the day. It’s all about “revenue opportunities “ these days and less and less about the legacy fans. Going to a game is getting to be really expensive when you factor in petrol, parking, a pie, a pint and a programme and it comes to not far off £75 for a regular seat. Multiply that 23 or 24 home games a season and it’s starting to get out of the reach of regular fans
We've been a tourist club for a few years now.

There's a reason the 3 trophies spent the entire season on a worldwide tour in 23/24. The club sees themselves as becoming a worldwide brand like Madrid or United. They're intentionally pushing for us to become a day tripper club. They've bragged more than once about being Americas most watched team.

Which wouldn't be so jarring if we had been a success for an extended amount of time, but im only 35 and can remember us being utterly mediocre while I was in high school.

So it's hard for some of the long time fans not to feel like they're being left in the dust a little.

And heaven forbid if we somehow get relegated in this FFP shitshow, it isn't going to be Americans coming over to broadcast their experience on Instagram Live that fill the seats. It's just a little uncomfortable having glory hunters among the ranks now

Really?

I’m in the Cup Scheme and it’s the same price as the quarter final was against Madrid last season and it’s £25.50 more expensive than the Leipzig home Group Stage game last season and £22.50 more expensive than the Dortmund home Group Stage game the season before.
Thought it would be £35 with the rest of the group games £5 to £10 cheaper.

Won’t be long until the club will be saying that all ST holders have to be enrolled in all the cup schemes. This would be a sure fired way of getting rid of some ST holders to create for room for the one off tourists
I researched this last season, I’ll have to see what they’re all doing with the new format, but:
Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, Bayern Munchen… all included group stage games as part of their season ticket prices. So they knew well before the start of the season what their monthly payments would be and didn’t need to worry about how much an individual group game was going to be because it was already in with the price.

With this, season ticket holders would be far more open to coming along to CL games because it wasn’t an ‘extra’ cost when it came round.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.