Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Liverpool have a set price for all Premier League games as well, and they’re a damn site better than ours.
Liverpool do some really good things with ticket prices.

It’s just £9 for juniors for all Premier League individual games in all stands apart from the new Anfield Road end (it’s more expensive now at City for domestic Cup games for kids than for Prem games at Anfield)
It’s just £9 for adults for all Premier League individual games in the top tier of the Main Stand (nothing remotely like this at City)
All Junior season ticket prices are £160 in all stands (City’s can be as high as £330 in some stands)
Fans with an ‘L’ post code get to buy tickets for games a week before they go on general sale. They are also discounted compared to general sale tickets (nothing like this at City).

It’s just £9 for juniors for all Premier League individual games in all stands apart from the new Anfield Road end (it’s more expensive now at City for domestic Cup games for kids than for Prem games at Anfield)
It’s just £9 for adults for all Premier League individual games in the top tier of the Main Stand (nothing remotely like this at City)
All Junior season ticket prices are £160 in all stands (City’s can be as high as £330 in some stands)
Fans with an ‘L’ post code get to buy tickets for games a week before they go in general sale. They are also discounted compared to general sale tickets (nothing like this at City).
Yep, you’re absolutely spot on.

I detest Liverpool but the way the club treats it’s supporters is 100% better than ours, possibly because they’re organised and the hierarchy are worried about upsetting them, but they treat them better none the less.

I’ve mentioned all this on here before, but the apologists for our club tell me I’m talking shit and won’t accept any of it.

It won’t be.

Probably.
It will be a massive opportunity for all students in Manchester from abroad and other tourists to come to the stadium and spend some money in the shop. I believe no matter who we play, these days we will sell at least 80% of tickets.

Yep, you’re absolutely spot on.

I detest Liverpool but the way the club treats it’s supporters is 100% better than ours, possibly because they’re organised and the hierarchy are worried about upsetting them, but they treat them better none the less.

I’ve mentioned all this on here before, but the apologists for our club tell me I’m talking shit and won’t accept any of it.
Indeed. Talking about them by taking the rivalry out of it… if Liverpool fans had faced what we did in that Istanbul car park, their club would have stuck up for them no doubt about that.

They also have fans on their board and have fan groups who are consulted about things and have a say on things that the club do.

We don’t.

Everyone has a breaking point, mine was the increase in games and realisation that city will always rip off fans. Sure plenty of others will be leaving cup scheme after this and more importantly the future prices which are very likely to be viewed by our fan base as insane !!!
I think you're probably right.

There's a lot of posts from 'legacy fans' on this thread saying they have already sacked off the cup scheme.

I suppose what I meant to say is that the club is banking on the loyalty of us dinosaurs to stick it out whatever the cost.

It may be impossible to get a cheapish ticket for a domestic Cup final or a CL final if you're not on the relevant scheme. Which could be a factor.

God knows how much the knockout stages will be.
Too much!

I suspect that the last CL home match will be hard to sell in mid January especially if we've already qualified and possible domestic cup matches at the Etihad in the same month

This is probably the biggest home game, but thanks to our non existent communications we don't even know if there's a plan to adjust the ticket pricing accordingly
Slap band in the middle of two other home games though and Watford the week after. They want tourists and they will get em. Sad thing is they will probably sell any spares to Students for £20

Fans with an ‘L’ post code get to buy tickets for games a week before they go on general sale. They are also discounted compared to general sale tickets (nothing like this at City).
That’s fantastic for their fans,fair play to them.

£52.50 Cup Scheme for me.

Think I’ll pull out of the Cup Scheme if I can.

With an extra game to pay for in the League Phase, you’d think it would be cheaper per game to help us out rather than more expensive. They are so out of touch with our core fans, it’s ridiculous.

The lack of communication from them as well is inept. If I was as poor as City are at communicating in my job, I’d be Performance Managed out of the organisation.

City should have emailed the prices of all League Phase games in the Summer to all Cup Scheme members so we know what to expect over the next few months. Instead it’s all done in secrecy and then sprung on us out of nowhere and we’re just expected to pay it.
Are you able to pull out of the cup schemes once you’ve signed up ?

£9?!
I suppose it doesn’t matter if it’s a shit view at that price.
Can’t stand them but this ticket prices there are fair and also ridiculously low in parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.