Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

£52.50 for East Stand L1? No beers that night to compensate and if it’s full of away fans again then it’s the last time I do this cup scheme.

£52.50 for East Stand L1? No beers that night to compensate and if it’s full of away fans again then it’s the last time I do this cup scheme.
My last year on the chumps league as I’d really like to do Munich after that I’m not bothered and will watch at home, if your not that bothered about going saving the money towards a final ticket you could pay that little bit more if we got there that’s my thinking for any after Munich.

its ridiculous pricing £47.50 the other matches are hopefully cheaper,
my last year of chumps league cup scheme i think,
sure they wanting more days trippers for these matches not season ticketers,
force us to make a decision and knock it off

I’m totally guessing here but I reckon they may have had a big uplift on Euro Cup Scheme members these last couple of years.

On the back of winning it and then attractive final venues in Wembley and Munich. And of course, the team are that good these days, that the prospect of reaching the finals are a highly realistic prospect, rather than an unlikely dream.

So now they got the numbers… Wham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.