Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I’m totally guessing here but I reckon they may have had a big uplift on Euro Cup Scheme members these last couple of years.

On the back of winning it and then attractive final venues in Wembley and Munich. And of course, the team are that good these days, that the prospect of reaching the finals are a highly realistic prospect, rather than an unlikely dream.

So now they got the numbers… Wham.
Absolutely this.

And as Champions League games have shown in the past few years, there are plenty of what people may call "tourists" ready to pick up the slack if us "legacy fans" decide not to go.

That combined with an extra game in the first stage this year at inflated prices should mean a nice little earner for the club.

Welcome to the world of the matchday puchasers, where Brentford is £53, never mind Inter Milan. CB3 is £57.50 for Inter, a first group game out of 8. By comparison, I paid £60 for the home semi-final v Real Madrid in '23. They are really extracting the maximum from us at this stage, be interesting to see how quickly Inter sells (over to you Seat Counters), part of me is hoping the club gets a bit of a wake-up call. It'll take about 15 points to finish top 8 and roughly 9 to get top 24. Win 3 games and we're pretty much in the play-offs for the last 16.

Lost of potential dead rubbers, we're at home to Brugge, Feyenoord and Prague, in the depths of winter, un-glamourous opposition, with no jeopardy in getting to the play-off, and a very strong chance of the top 8. If they fleece the cup schemers for those games, there'll be mutiny..

Last edited:
I’m totally guessing here but I reckon they may have had a big uplift on Euro Cup Scheme members these last couple of years.

On the back of winning it and then attractive final venues in Wembley and Munich. And of course, the team are that good these days, that the prospect of reaching the finals are a highly realistic prospect, rather than an unlikely dream.

So now they got the numbers… Wham.

I suspect a lot will also be looking at the criteria for the Real Madrid match last year, and realising they need to go to the group games if they want to go to the knockouts.

After the crap that Ticketmaster and Oasis pulled this week, I was wondering how long before a football club introduces dynamic pricing.
It does feel similar, doesn’t it?

I nearly binned the CL this season as it’s pretty dull until the knockout games. I decided to give the new format a go.

No doubt Watford will be £40 too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.