Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Moved the posts to a new thread, I believe this deserves more discussion.

Already regret being on the cup scheme, the price of my ticket is more than the away cap on tickets.

£52.50 for a group game is scandalous. Not sure if possible but going to try and relocate.
Same for me might ditch the scheme Sunday as I still think the 3 less attractive games will be at least £40 each. And what will they be looking to charge for knockouts imagine Madrid in a semi final it's gonna be close to £100.

My last year on the chumps league as I’d really like to do Munich after that I’m not bothered and will watch at home, if your not that bothered about going saving the money towards a final ticket you could pay that little bit more if we got there that’s my thinking for any after Munich.
I'm with you, because the finals Munich I signed up. Could be my last cup scheme. Silly pricing, especially as I'm not here for it !!

£37.50 for cup scheme is taking the piss

Same for me might ditch the scheme Sunday as I still think the 3 less attractive games will be at least £40 each. And what will they be looking to charge for knockouts imagine Madrid in a semi final it's gonna be close to £100.

Probably worth noting this is our only home game against a pot 1 team.

Champions of England vs Champions of Italy

It will not be £100 or close to it for Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.