Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I’ve sacked the cup scheme off as a result.. I’ll take my chances on open sale
1st season I've jacked cup schemes off............Got bills to pay and increases in heating and possible council tax discount losses etc. The transport to the ground isn't enjoyable either since banning local parking. Times have changed for supporters like me and tough choices have to be made as Mr Starmer etc say (and all politicians have been saying for fuck knows how long now)

I hate missing home games.

1st season I've jacked cup schemes off............Got bills to pay and increases in heating and possible council tax discount losses etc. The transport to the ground isn't enjoyable either since banning local parking. Times have changed for supporters like me and tough choices have to be made as Mr Starmer etc say (and all politicians have been saying for fuck knows how long now)

I hate missing home games.
Same story. Was becoming a very different ground on Euro nights over the last few years anyway so I won’t miss it that much. Will just watch it on the box (no sound obviously!).

Same story. Was becoming a very different ground on Euro nights over the last few years anyway so I won’t miss it that much. Will just watch it on the box (no sound obviously!).
Wave your phone torch at the telly......you'll feel like you're there.

I'll stand in front of you recording or streaming everything for added realism.

Those Villa CL prices are horrendous. So the cheapest adult ticket for their CL games is £70 and that's if you're a season-ticket holder. The cheapest adult ticket price for non-ST holders is £85. I read that most of the blocks at Villa Park are Zone 1 and Zone 2 prices so most ST holders will pay £79 per game minimum. They don't have a cup scheme by the looks of things but they had an auto-buy option for CL games which you had to opt in to when renewing your season ticket. Given that they've not played in UEFA's premier competition since the 1982/83 season, many fans naturally ticked the auto-buy box before knowing what the prices would be. Apparently they can't now opt out of that so if they're faced with a dead rubber home match at the end of the group stage they still have to stump up the price. As such, they'll probably still sell out all their home CL matches, given that they have over 10,000 less seats than us to fill.

Those Villa CL prices are horrendous. So the cheapest adult ticket for their CL games is £70 and that's if you're a season-ticket holder. The cheapest adult ticket price for non-ST holders is £85. I read that most of the blocks at Villa Park are Zone 1 and Zone 2 prices so most ST holders will pay £79 per game minimum. They don't have a cup scheme by the looks of things but they had an auto-buy option for CL games which you had to opt in to when renewing your season ticket. Given that they've not played in UEFA's premier competition since the 1982/83 season, many fans naturally ticked the auto-buy box before knowing what the prices would be. Apparently they can't now opt out of that so if they're faced with a dead rubber home match at the end of the group stage they still have to stump up the price. As such, they'll probably still sell out all their home CL matches, given that they have over 10,000 less seats than us to fill.

Yes Villa are riding on the wave of their recent resurgence. Over 40 years since they were last in the champions league so fans will grin and bare it....for now.

I've got a family member coming over from the Czech Republic and he's asked me to take him to the sparta game . So if anyone wants to offload 2 tickets I am your man . Got membership number and bought of here before. Just thought I would mention it early as it might soften the blow for someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.