Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

The fuck em attitude doesn't sort this problem out though.

This is one thing the fans have to unite on, regardless of allegiances.
Villa fan on talkshite made the point the away fans are capped at £52 they have to pay £25 more!

My main gripe City could have shown the prices for all 4 games.
Might have calmed down a few and let fans stay in the cup scheme.

shocking this!!

Only way it stops if fans don't go.

But we know football fans are fickle at times
Clubs aren't stupid, Villa know it's been a long time since the fans have seen Champions League Football at Villa Park and they are taking advantage of it.

Liverpool and Rags and now City know that if that local fans don't go then the tourists will snap up the tickets so they'll always get bums on seats and that's all they want no matter who it is or at what cost.

Football fans are fickle at times but the majority have a love for their football club and want to watch their team play so it's hard for people to stay away, Unfortunately they aren't even giving people the option of "maybe" attending games anymore as it's too expensive and people don't have the money.

It's getting way out of control, City have better prices than many other clubs although it still doesn't make it OK by upping the prices, It's financially tough on everybody these days and it just seems like clubs are so out of touch with football fans.

Villa been charged £79 a game
For non-season ticket holders, the cheapest is £85 and that's a very limited amount of tickets. The Holte End (our traditional working class stand) is £97. This is on top of consistent ridiculous prices year in year out where any game v a top 10 side is now about £70.

There may be a feel good factor around the manager and the team, but it's being absolutely soured by the ticket prices and matchday experience down VP at the moment, which is equally shite.

I live 2 miles from the ground and I'm going to watch it in a boozer, I should be excited about something that aint been here in 40 years, but all I feel is apathy. No one round here could ever dream of affording those prices. Shite

For non-season ticket holders, the cheapest is £85 and that's a very limited amount of tickets. The Holte End (our traditional working class stand) is £97. This is on top of consistent ridiculous prices year in year out where any game v a top 10 side is about £70.

There may be a feel good factor around the manager and the team, but it's being absolutely soured by the ticket prices and matchday experience down VP at the moment, which is equally shite.

I live 2 miles from the ground and I'm going to watch it in a boozer, I should be excited about something that aint been here in 40 years, but all I feel is apathy. Shite
Do you have cup schemes, and if you do, are people saying they are leaving them or do you think most will stomach the prices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.