Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Do you have cup schemes, and if you do, are people saying they are leaving them or do you think most will stomach the prices?
No mandatory cup schemes. There are memberships but they haven't been offered a discount either. They haven't even offered a bundle for all 4 games either, you can only buy individually so no discount.

I think the games will sell out v Bayern, Juve and Celtic but what sort of fan will attend? Can a bloke who works at land rover afford to take his two sons to these games? It would be cheaper to take them on holiday. I imagine any shortfall will be tourists who want a champions league experience, sad really.

No mandatory cup schemes. There are memberships but they haven't been offered a discount either. They haven't even offered a bundle for all 4 games either, you can only buy individually so no discount.

I think the games will sell out v Bayern, Juve and Celtic but what sort of fan will attend? Can a bloke who works at land rover afford to take his two sons to these games? It would be cheaper to take them on holiday. A large section will be tourists who want a champions league experience, sad really.
Blimey, you really have been shafted.

I bet the hierarchy at City are delighted that Villa have dropped these prices, takes a bit of attention off our prices which albeit considerably better than Villa, are still too expensive.

Already seeing a few could be worse, we could be Villa comments, just what they want.

I bet the hierarchy at City are delighted that Villa have dropped these prices, takes a bit of attention off our prices which albeit considerably better than Villa, are still too expensive.

Already seeing a few could be worse, we could be Villa comments, just what they want.
Until we find out Sparta Prague is now £90 as it’s “acceptable” now.

Yep an absolute depressing race to the bottom.

We've got them bootlickers who justify anything the club do because they want success. Absolute wankers to a man, some people just like being abused.

I think the games will sell out v Bayern, Juve and Celtic but what sort of fan will attend? Can a bloke who works at land rover afford to take his two sons to these games? It would be cheaper to take them on holiday. I imagine any shortfall will be tourists who want a champions league experience, sad really.
No shortage of tourists to fill seats on the Champions League gravy train. The clubs love them because of the huge spends on merchandise and the massive social media input that they bring.
Such a shame that loyal Villa fans have to deal with this nonsense in what should be a historic season for the club.

View attachment 130817

Bloody hell, Villa have 1 upped us, horrendous pricing.

That's for each game.

Football fans are going to have to unite at some point.

Disgrace.

Villa fans have been saying that over the last few seasons, a lot of fans have been kicked out of seats to make way for new corporate areas (sounds familiar).

That’s stadium-wide boycott levels that.

If this is the most expensive ticket in the group stage think the prices are okay,for a rematch of the final it will be the best game. Will be cheaper than any of the PL league tickets I’ve bought. Would it have been nice if they were £5/10 cheaper,yes would have made much difference to the overall cost of the game ,not really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.