Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

If this is the most expensive ticket in the group stage think the prices are okay,for a rematch of the final it will be the best game. Will be cheaper than any of the PL league tickets I’ve bought. Would it have been nice if they were £5/10 cheaper,yes would have made much difference to the overall cost of the game ,not really.
Good for you mate. Glad you can afford it. But there are thousands of local families who can't.

Good for you mate. Glad you can afford it. But there are thousands of local families who can't.
Are there? Don’t know how you know that. If there are though then they can’t afford the more expensive premier league games either then, maybe ,hopefully they can afford the other cheaper group games.
There was a time 97 /2006 I couldn’t afford any games, gave up my SC and stopped going for nearly 10 years,didnt go to many gigs in that time either . Now I can afford 7/8 games a year and pick and choose which ones. I’m telling you, this will be one of the cheaper ones ,the premier league games I go to will be dearer, this is priced around what I was expecting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.