Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

For home fans, ticket prices for the Slovan Bratislava vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League match on October 1, 2024, vary based on the seating category:

- **VIP Gold**: €200
- **VIP Silver**: €99
- **Category 1 (central seating)**: €30
- **Category 2 (side seating)**: €18
- **Category 3 (upper corners and behind goals)**: €14
- **Home fan sector (supporters' section)**: €10

These prices apply to standard tickets for home fans【6†source】【8†source】【9†source】.
€10 in their singing end is decent.

It’s £50.50 for kids for City fans in the away end.

For home fans, ticket prices for the Slovan Bratislava vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League match on October 1, 2024, vary based on the seating category:

- **VIP Gold**: €200
- **VIP Silver**: €99
- **Category 1 (central seating)**: €30
- **Category 2 (side seating)**: €18
- **Category 3 (upper corners and behind goals)**: €14
- **Home fan sector (supporters' section)**: €10

These prices apply to standard tickets for home fans【6†source】【8†source】【9†source】.
where is this info for them prices from mate?

United and Liverpool fans won't stand with us on this though. They would rather stay at home pointing and laughing at the empty seats.
That’s not true. MUST and SoS would definitely work with us if approached about doing something country-wide. As they have before.

Proper fans of clubs aren’t all like the gobshite bitters you see on X. As hard as it is to believe, United and Liverpool have many fans who are as down-to-Earth and normal as many Blues. Proper organised fan groups and supporters trusts actoss many clubs are really good and do many good things on their own and when working with each other.

NUST is another (Newcastle fans).

Aston Villa fans have drawn up a series of protests ahead of their welcoming of Everton to Villa Park next Saturday, in response to the club's now well documented Champions League ticket pricing strategy.

I’m trying to transfer my Milan ticket to my nephew who on friends family list . But won’t let me . Any one know why
Mate something defo changed, I bought tickets last year for CL fixtures and tickets were all emailed to me to upload to my Google wallet, seems like this year they all going to the owners of season tickets

Aston Villa fans have drawn up a series of protests ahead of their welcoming of Everton to Villa Park next Saturday, in response to the club's now well documented Champions League ticket pricing strategy.

Won't see that here,

The alright Jacks on here will shout you down if you even slightly suggest anything like that

United and Liverpool fans won't stand with us on this though. They would rather stay at home pointing and laughing at the empty seats.
What, even though they have done in the past?
I’ve pointed it out already on this thread but fan groups from all 20 PL clubs came together on PL away ticket prices which led to the £30 price cap. Out of those 20 clubs, fan groups from City (1894 Group), Liverpool (Spirit Of Shankly), and Everton (Blue Union) were the main drivers behind it. Along with Newcastle fan Kevin Miles at the Football Supporters Federation (now the FSA).

So go on Einstein - tell us all how it gets sorted if you can't stomach standing side by side with other fanbases. What alternative ideas do you have?

Fact is that collective action is the only way it will ever get sorted. I'm not being funny but you sound like that other **** on here who said he'd sooner pay double than join forces with other fanbases. If it wasn't for collective fan action then we'd all still be paying up to £60-odd for our Premier League away tickets.

I'll re-iterate that your attitude is exactly what the clubs want because if everybody had your attitude then we'd be getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.
Arr yeah those brilliant other teams fans who have constantly belittled our achievements, permanently called us cheats, take great pleasure in calling our support at any opportunity. Do fuck off mate!
I sympathise with city fans. The pricing is a joke for certain parts of the ground but dont ever expect me to stand side by side with any of those cunts.
Yeah I know lets all go and protest together..Talk about short memories...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.