Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

If it wasn’t for fans standing together we wouldn’t have had cheaper away tickets.

Who cares if it's United or Liverpool fans, if you’re being priced out. Collective action if often the only way fans can have a say.
I disagree.
City fans should boycott however the club will just sell them to other people.
The club have backed down on the parking issues for fans with disabilities, I didnt see one United,Liverpool fan chirping up about that decision.
Did any other fans stand with Spurs when they scrubbed concessions for OAPs etc...?? No

What, even though they have done in the past?
I’ve pointed it out already on this thread but fan groups from all 20 PL clubs came together on PL away ticket prices which led to the £30 price cap. Out of those 20 clubs, fan groups from City (1894 Group), Liverpool (Spirit Of Shankly), and Everton (Blue Union) were the main drivers behind it. Along with Newcastle fan Kevin Miles at the Football Supporters Federation (now the FSA).
Is the £30 price cap a good thing ?Yeah for the minority fortunate enough to get tickets for away games.

But bean counters have replaced that lost revenue by upping the prices of home tickets and so the majority of fans subsidise the fortunate few.

Is the £30 price cap a good thing ?Yeah for the minority fortunate enough to get tickets for away games.

But bean counters have replaced that lost revenue by upping the prices of home tickets and so the majority of fans subsidise the fortunate few.

good for away fans, but pricing for home fans to subsidise surely has gone up across all clubs

I don’t think so.

It works out at £1.710,000 a season.

£30x3000x19games.

No club has ever said reducing the price of away tickets to £30 has to be subsidised by increased ticket prices for home fans.

Clubs have often cited the increase in operating costs as the reason for increasing the price of season tickets and match day tickets.

There are no negatives for reducing away tickets from £60+ to £30.

The PL and PL clubs accepted away followings and away ends were becoming emptier because away fans couldn’t afford the cost of £60+ away tickets, away travel, drink, food etc.

Last edited:
I don’t think so.

It works out at £1.710,000 a season.

£30x3000x19games.

No club has ever said reducing the price of away tickets to £30 has to be subsidised by increased ticket prices for home fans.

Clubs have often cited the increase in operating costs as the reason for increasing the price of season tickets and match day tickets.

There are no negatives for reducing away tickets from £60+ to £30.

The PL and PL clubs accepted away followings and away ends were becoming emptier because away fans couldn’t afford the cost of £60+ away tickets, away travel, drink, food etc.
The away ticket cap is a great thing, no doubt about it. Some clubs may see this as a loss of revenue and try and claw it back in other areas. Seems a bit daft really but you never know.

The away ticket cap is a great thing, no doubt about it. Some clubs may see this as a loss of revenue and try and claw it back in other areas. Seems a bit daft really but you never know.
Scruffy Jim knows how to reduce operating costs.(at United)

The only problem with the £30 away cap is the club(s) are now getting round it by selling an ever increasing % of away tickets at vastly inflated prices through “official partners”. So lower cost for fewer and fewer regular fans. A true double edged sword.

If I remember correctly it was City fans who protested at £62 a ticket at Highbury many seasons ago.

Reactions: jrb
I disagree.
City fans should boycott however the club will just sell them to other people.
The club have backed down on the parking issues for fans with disabilities, I didnt see one United,Liverpool fan chirping up about that decision.
Did any other fans stand with Spurs when they scrubbed concessions for OAPs etc...?? No
Think you’ve missed his point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.