Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

There were loads of empty seats in CBL3 and ESL3.

Regardless of what fan groups put out on social media, it was true.

If that did feed into the negative stereotypes about the club on social media, then City only have themselves to blame. Not that the club are arsed about it.

If the club had priced the tickets correctly there wouldn’t have been any empty seats. The blame for hundreds, if not thousands of empty seats, lies solely with the club.

There were loads of empty seats in CBL3 and ESL3.

Regardless of what fan groups put out on social media, it was true.

If that did feed into the negative stereotypes about the club on social media, then City only have themselves to blame. Not that the club are arsed about it.

If the club had priced the tickets correctly there wouldn’t have been any empty seats. The blame for hundreds, if not thousands of empty seats, lies solely with the club.
it’s negative stereotypes about us fans. Not the Club. You’ve missed my point.

It’s pretty much water off a duck’s back but feeding the opposition / rivals’ media is a bit of an own goal IMHO.

The tickets were overpriced and City need to address that. That doesn’t change the fact that people running around social media saying there are going to be thousands of empties in the home end scored an own goal. It was a bit hysterical IMHO.

My mate forgot and missed the deadlines for joining the cup schemes

He bought a ticket for £52.50 for last night but couldn't go as he was told on Monday he had to work away all week

I had somebody lined up to take his ticket but couldn't transfer it as you're only allowed to transfer if you're on the cup scheme

Absolutely ridiculous policy by the club who then moan when we have empty seats

City realise the demand is there, hence their pricing. They don't understand though that people have their limits. 4 home games in the space of 10 days makes that demand less and even more so when prices are as they are. They could sell out every game of every competition if priced right.

What was the attendance number? Haven't seen it anywhere. I would have said about 48/49,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.