Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Why do I seem unable to transfer a ticket for tonight? The option appears to be greyed out and unavailable. Is it too late or something?

Shouldn't be too late, my issue is different to yours but I still have the option to transfer.
Cheers. Not sure what's going on as if I go to the Arsenal ticket the option to transfer is not greyed out. Wondering if its already been transferred by somebody else and they haven't told me yet. Trying to find out

Cheers. Not sure what's going on as if I go to the Arsenal ticket the option to transfer is not greyed out. Wondering if its already been transferred by somebody else and they haven't told me yet. Trying to find out
Last year while in the cup scheme. I was able to transfer a ticket for one game. But, later on I had the same problem for some reason. Not sure if City have tickets left, you will have restrictions on transferring your ticket.

You have to be on cup scheme to transfer ticket
That'll be it. I'm trying to transfer to me from my mate so logged on his account to transfer. But he's not in the cup scheme. Paid 50 odd quid for a ticket then found out on Monday he's got to work away all week. £50 out of pocket

That'll be it. I'm trying to transfer to me from my mate so logged on his account to transfer. But he's not in the cup scheme. Paid 50 odd quid for a ticket then found out on Monday he's got to work away all week. £50 out of pocket
If he's got a ticket sent by email he could still forward that email on??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.