Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

He's sent me a screenshot of his e-mail and it just says 'Delivery Details: Your mobile pass will be updated'

So that scuppers that idea and the club will have a moan about empty seats no doubt
The only thing to try is a screen shot on the ticket and barcode or trying to speak to city and make them aware of what's happened and hope sense prevails ( a long long shot I know)

My season ticket in my wallet is showing Arsenal as the next game.

Can anyone confirm if it'll still work for Inter tonight?

For anyone in the same predicament, the club had to send me a new season ticket link. The Inter ticket wouldn't load after a phone reset.

A lot of long standing city fans and working class fans are being excluded from attending games like this. It doesn’t seem right.

I’d usually attend games like this, but couldn’t justify the cost

Last edited:
The club clearly messed up on pricing on this one. It should have been a full house but there were blue gaps at the top of ES3 and around the halfway line at CB2. I was sat in NS2 which was full, but bear in mind the rows by N have been taken out for the expansion work.

City will be content with the crowd. The prices were too dear.

The protest went a bit awry on social media. All this talk of thousands of empty seats from MCFC Foodbank etc before the game was also an own goal. “Feeding” negative stereotypes about our Club. There will be no more donations from me to them or anyone else who follows a similar approach.

That said, I’m happy to give away a couple of Watford tickets to anyone struggling with the affordability of all the home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.