Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Ticket prices are absolutely eye watering now. It shouldn't be a negative when grounds aren't full because of the prices that are being set, it gives clubs the justification for that rise then. Hopefully city slightly rethink and price a little more accordingly next time. Fair play for not filling it.

Ours are a fucking disgrace. Not just champions league games either. We play Wolves at home tomorrow and there is still some availability. When you click on the website there are all sorts of seats (which used to be standard and now converted to hospitality) and the prices are unbelievable. £200-£500 for seats I'd have probably paid 25 quid for 10 years ago, albeit they've been tarted up slightly. God knows where it ends.
They don't want fans like you and me anymore pal, they want people who are gonna spend a load on tat in the club shop, buy a matchday program, and have a meal in the ground!

I have sympathy with you lot though mate, I know how long you've waited for this moment and to see them take the piss like they have done is really sad.

They don't want fans like you and me anymore pal, they want people who are gonna spend a load on tat in the club shop, buy a matchday program, and have a meal in the ground!

I have sympathy with you lot though mate, I know how long you've waited for this moment and to see them take the piss like they have done is really sad.
Its a mixture of both.

Agree, especially considering Inter only sold what appeared to be just over half their allocation
Funny how there were groups and groups of them near me in East Stand level 1 107, also spoke to lads I know in other parts of the ground and they said the same
How are they getting them, I can't transfer mine to anyone unless on my friends and family list and I definitely wouldn't sell it to an away fan however much they offered

Football fans should be way more united when it comes to this but we're all way too tribal trying to point score on each other.

Even in our own support, there seems to be a genuine split between fans who feel really flat about being priced out of an exciting time & those who are so grateful to our owners they believe they have the right to charge whatever they like. Usually these folk are alright jack types who feel they can afford it and it doesn't matter, despite not obviously seeing the club are pulling up the ladder on young kids and families who don't have a prayer in paying these prices.

Then you have the nerve of media types to start commentating on the atmosphere. It's unbelievable these clowns can't spot the correlation between pricing a certain football fan out of going to the game and the negative impact that has on the atmosphere.

Funny how there were groups and groups of them near me in East Stand level 1 107, also spoke to lads I know in other parts of the ground and they said the same
How are they getting them, I can't transfer mine to anyone unless on my friends and family list and I definitely wouldn't sell it to an away fan however much they offered
They are classed as ‘premium’ seats? City have to allocate a number of what UEFA refer to as ‘premium’ seats. These are in East & Colin Bell stand. It’s ridiculous, what happens if we play a club with hooliganism problems?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.