Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Thousands of tickets were resold for the Inter game on the Facebook pages. Most of these tickets were being sold for less than face value. The sellers get the ticket points and the buyers got more affordable tickets.

Thousands of tickets were resold for the Inter game on the Facebook pages. Most of these tickets were being sold for less than face value. The sellers get the ticket points and the buyers got more affordable tickets.
So how does the recipient get the season ticket holders ticket?

Do they have to be a Citizen and transfer the ticket to ‘friends and family’ on the Ticket Exchange after being paid for the ticket or is there an easier way?

So how does the recipient get the season ticket holders ticket?

Do they have to be a Citizen and transfer the ticket to ‘friends and family’ on the Ticket Exchange after being paid for the ticket or is there an easier way?
They have to be on the Cup Scheme to transfer the ticket via F&F (after they’ve been paid for it).

They have to be on the Cup Scheme to transfer the ticket via F&F (after they’ve been paid for it).
So Facebook is acting as the Ticket Exchange but you still have to use the exchange to transfer the ticket.

And the seller can ask any price or give it away.

So if I didn’t want to go to a game I couldn’t just send a photo of my season ticket for that game to my mate - they would have to become a Citizen and it would have to be done by the Ticket Exchange? Is that right - there’s no other way of getting in on somebody else’s ticket unless I give them my phone?

Yes as a club we have fucked up ??? Are you real ?
I think it's very clear at the club that we've got a bunch of people in suits who are tasked with meeting short term targets, and unfortunately some of the decisions being made will have a negative impact on the club in the long run. That's a fact unfortunately.

And the truth is that most of the people making these crucial decisions, will probably have moved on by the time it has any significant impact on us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.