Ticket Pricing for Sparta Prague (H)

Think it was always going to be cheaper as they’re not as renowned as Inter but much better pricing nonetheless:

Maybe just a coincidence that details are released the morning after the inter game

Or were they waiting to see the uptake last night before making a final decision on ticket prices for this match?

Moved to a new thread to separate from the Inter pricing.

Have they listened? Or did they just do it for Inter because they thought they could get away with it?

Anyway it's better, the club has to realise that the midweek games are hard enough for fans.

Was always cheaper, I’m in seasonal hospitality and the prices for all home champions league games were released after the draw. The inter game was more expensive than the rest, the rest were all the same.

I made the same point in the Inter thread, but the communication from the Ticket Office could have been more proactive, and thus avoid so much abuse, if they'd simply listed their prices for both Inter and Sparta Prague at the same time.
Inter was always going to be more expensive when compared to the other three CL home games, but they just needed to confirm it.

I made the same point in the Inter thread, but the communication from the Ticket Office could have been more proactive, and thus avoid so much abuse, if they'd simply listed their prices for both Inter and Sparta Prague at the same time.
Inter was always going to be more expensive when compared to the other three CL home games, but they just needed to confirm it.

In my opinion they didn't do it because they wanted to see how the Inter game went. If we sold out comfortably, I'm almost certain these tickets would be £10 dearer than they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.