Ticket Pricing for Sparta Prague (H)

It's exactly the same as inter in my opinion and indeed watford. It's right on the outer edge of what's acceptable to charge. They've got the data and they're pushing us as far as they possibly can for every single game.
On the edge £20 and £25 is good pricing.
Both under my average game price on my season.

Sparta Prague ticket details released

Far more sensible. Have they listened to the fans?
Still 11% more expensive than all three of last season’s Group Stage games, 20% more expensive than the 2022-23 Group Stage game against Dortmund and 36% more expensive than the 2022-23 Group Stage games against Copenhagen and Sevilla.

I'm going to make the early prediction that at these prices the game won't sell out. I know Inter was more expensive, but that was a much more attractive fixture. This one has nothing going for it whatsoever.

I don't mean to be cynical, but listened?

someone, somewhere has hit a target last night; >95% full on a very high pricing portfolio. Many 'new' fans in, which is music to the club's ears, and an increased % of daytrippers who spend more on a matchday 'experience' per head.

This game, to me, is perhaps even slightly more expensive than a game of similar stature in recent years, £40 in CB3 for Cityzens to watch Sparta Prague in a group game. That's not cheap.
It’s not but the club have obviously conned some into thinking it is by over pricing the Inter game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.