Ticket Pricing for Sparta Prague (H)

Inter would’ve sold out at these prices which for me should’ve been fixed for all league phase games, regardless of the opposition.
I agree all league phase games should be fixed at these prices. Also I would state beforehand the sales criteria for the knockout rounds would be, everybody that attends all four will get priority for the knockouts, then those who attended three, then two, then one, before they go on sale to all members. I’m pretty sure you would see four full houses then.

Even at 'lower' prices I think this will be a hard sell. Can't see the tourists who turned up for Inter being interested. The local Mancs who are usually priced out will struggle with these prices plus membership. Watford Level 3 next week has already been pulled off sale. Someone really need to get a grip on prices at the club.

Even at 'lower' prices I think this will be a hard sell. Can't see the tourists who turned up for Inter being interested. The local Mancs who are usually priced out will struggle with these prices plus membership. Watford Level 3 next week has already been pulled off sale. Someone really need to get a grip on prices at the club.
They really don't have a clue do those involved in ticket pricing, quite big increases on the previous years group games for in reality inferior opposition, I often think they are infiltrators who want a bit of self sabotage, They should start getting local people on board, encouraging lapsed blues to start going to games again but for some reason they completely disregard them, message to corporate dimwits your short term thinking is daft in the extreme you build a local fan base you clean up locally, most school kids who haven't really formed an allegiance should be brought on board, there are 2.7 million people in Greater Manchester we have won the league four times on the trot they should be clamouring to attend games but because of your pricing and you chasing the foreign coin and going for transient out of town/foreighn supporters you have alienated those who would be the backbone of the club.

Last edited:
I said this a while ago.
The 4th game at home on a week night against championship opposition.
£10 adults & £5.00 jnrs/concessions in all areas and this game sells out

If my memory serves me right, didn’t we used to charge kids £1.00 for some cup games? Might have been just in the Family Stand?

Think it was always going to be cheaper as they’re not as renowned as Inter but much better pricing nonetheless:

Cheers for including the actual link to the website info in your post mate.

It’s an interesting one for part-timers (citizen matchday members) like myself, cos we’ve got this game on 23 Oct then Soton on 26th.

The former go on sale on 26 Sept but the rest of the tickets for the latter go on sale 7 October, no doubt a lot more expensive than the CL game. Not a judgement, just an observation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.