Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Not being able to guarantee 2 together due to the glitch put me off buying for F&F. Maybe there was a way around this?
the club are using F&F to ride a coach and horses through the old structures for ticket sales and distribution, they can set the parameters for sales windows and can also manually accept transactions for those who kick up a stink while still claiming all is honky dory with the system

Noticed City never had tier 1 and 2 of the away section for sale to city fans no chance madrid will take Al 3 tiers so they must of bundled all the tickets with offsite “hospitality” for £300+

Noticed City never had tier 1 and 2 of the away section for sale to city fans no chance madrid will take Al 3 tiers so they must of bundled all the tickets with offsite “hospitality” for £300+
Reading that just makes me realise why I hate modern football.

Keeps them altogether and away from the legacy fans. Not ideal location though.

Some of the off-site hospitality is offering "lower tier" now as the USP.

Exactly, too many I’m alright Jack’s amongst our support. For a lot of people, as long as they have access to tickets they aren’t arsed about the bigger picture, and it will catch up with all of us eventually. Our fanbase desperately needs an independent supporters trust but the will amongst the majority simply isn’t there.
St holder got me one yesterday, face value. One less tourist

One of the tout sites now has 1,150 tickets listed for the Madrid home game on Wednesday. They only had a couple of hundred last week, so they have sourced hundreds more. Many are seated together and often in 3 and 4s, in the top tier of the CB and east stand, and in 315 (likely Madrid returns). They are a minimum of £375 each. They only way they are getting these is from the club. Many people seem to think the sites are advertising tickets they don't have, but I really don't think that's the case. On the face of it the sales criteria were very fair, but they sold out at 3 prior recent UCL attendances. Not a single return ever got released to the fan base, everything has been packaged with buffets and sold for £500. Really disappoining, but I guess that's business.

It should mean a sell-out of the UCL group games next year to gather your attendances for the knock-out stage, and you can't argue with that. If you make the effort to go see Copenhagen in a dead rubber game on a wet November night, you've earned your tickets. It's the thousands of hospitality and tout site tickets that need never have attended before, or even be a City fan that's a bit frustrating.
(P.S.Don't suppose anybody has a spare? :-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.