Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Anyone who doesn't Believe the club are involved in this is completely delusional, and seriously need to put the blue tinted glasses down.

Unfortunately I'd say I'm a supporter of the team these days not the club....well business as it's not really a club anymore since they removed it from our badge like the rags did.
Really frustrating how us as fans aren’t holding them to account on this, demanding answers.

It does puzzle me. There’s a seller on Facebook who always has tickets and even tunnel club tickets to sell; not only that but has tickets for most football/ sporting events. How do these people get hold of them.
I reckon that’s the guy who helps thousands of Blues to get into the Etihad for face value of less, every time there’s a home game.

Because the people who can wont.
Because the will isn’t there amongst the fans. The more tourists and day trippers that fill the Etihad, who are happy to pay top dollar and not question how they are getting a ticket, as long as they get a ticket, the more tickets the club will siphon off to legal ticket touting websites. Just wait until the club has to shift an extra 8000 home tickets. If we think it’s bad now.

Be easy to get a ticket for all home games when we are relegated to the conference league when we are found guilty of the 115 charges.

Because the will isn’t there amongst the fans. The more tourists and day trippers that fill the Etihad, who are happy to pay top dollar and not question how they are getting a ticket, as long as they get a ticket, the more tickets the club will siphon off to legal ticket touting websites. Just wait until the club has to shift an extra 8000 home tickets. If we think it’s bad now.
Exactly, too many I’m alright Jack’s amongst our support. For a lot of people, as long as they have access to tickets they aren’t arsed about the bigger picture, and it will catch up with all of us eventually. Our fanbase desperately needs an independent supporters trust but the will amongst the majority simply isn’t there.

Exactly, too many I’m alright Jack’s amongst our support. For a lot of people, as long as they have access to tickets they aren’t arsed about the bigger picture, and it will catch up with all of us eventually. Our fanbase desperately needs an independent supporters trust but the will amongst the majority simply isn’t there.

And the lack of compassion for those struggling and having to give up season tickets is really disappointing.

'It's a luxury', 'I had to give mine up once, that's the way it is' etc. It's not comparable at all apart from the individual being skint. The club aren't releasing new season tickets and so it's potentially game over for them. Something they could have been doing most of their lives... gone. Genuinely thought we were better than that.

Please stop moaning everyone you are paying to watch the greatest football team known to man. Just out of interest anyone been to the theatre, cinema, restaurant, or even bought a beer on deansgate. Thought not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.