Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

My mate, a season ticket holder (but not in cup scheme) went on the website at 10am to buy his seat for the Madrid game at the Etihad. The whole of SS3 (we sit in 316) was supposedly sold out unless you wanted to sit in the back 3 rows, our seats are row F! City are holding the best seats back and then selling them on for a massive profit to tourists and anyone else with the money to spend. By the way , my mate is a FOC and his own seat would have cost him £37.50, how much will the club sell his seat for? Fucking disgraceful what is going on with ticketing at the moment and the cunts responsible should hang their heads in shame!
You can't criticise them for the way they are handling this. Well you can but it isn't justified IMO. If he wanted "his" seat guaranteed he should have joined the cup scheme.

Have the club advised when fa cup semi final tickets are on sale?
Not yet. Last season they went on sale on the Thursday 23 days before the game was played which would be later this week if the same timeframe applies this year.
I’d expect info today or tomorrow.

My mate, a season ticket holder (but not in cup scheme) went on the website at 10am to buy his seat for the Madrid game at the Etihad. The whole of SS3 (we sit in 316) was supposedly sold out unless you wanted to sit in the back 3 rows, our seats are row F! City are holding the best seats back and then selling them on for a massive profit to tourists and anyone else with the money to spend. By the way , my mate is a FOC and his own seat would have cost him £37.50, how much will the club sell his seat for? Fucking disgraceful what is going on with ticketing at the moment and the cunts responsible should hang their heads in shame!
Surely not?!

You can't criticise them for the way they are handling this. Well you can but it isn't justified IMO. If he wanted "his" seat guaranteed he should have joined the cup scheme.
Are you saying some tourist managed to jump in front of him bang on 10 o'clock? The window was for season ticket holders and I would imagine almost everyone would buy their own seat, don't you agree? As regards the cup scheme, Iv'e been telling the FOC to get on all of them to avoid this sort of shit but that in itself does't detract from the fact the club are taking the fucking piss!

Got my ticket! Buzzing, especially after last years’ fiasco!

Are you saying some tourist managed to jump in front of him bang on 10 o'clock? The window was for season ticket holders and I would imagine almost everyone would buy their own seat, don't you agree? As regards the cup scheme, Iv'e been telling the FOC to get on all of them to avoid this sort of shit but that in itself does't detract from the fact the club are taking the fucking piss!
It's more likely that the club have ringfenced a load of seats in that section to sell as hospitality packages. Now we can argue the rights and wrongs of that but demand for this game is obviously through the roof. As such, the club will want to maximise revenue as much as they can, and as @Didsbury Dave said, if you're not on the cup scheme then you're not guaranteed your own seat for cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.