Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Why do we have to go through this palaver with Real Madrid every year.
Names on your tickets, show your passport,yet across the city at Athletico,there is no such criteria.
Uefa Regulations we are told , so all the rest of the clubs across Europe are doing it wrong.
Another of the entitled clubs doing what they want.
Simple real madrids execs know how it works and if you can eliminate 30% of those who usually travel on others tickets etc you are more likely to reduce the impact of the away fans being as vocal.

same with Italian police selecting to take pictures of passports.

Wouldn’t surprise me if with the advance of e tickets they become linked to an ID which would randomly selected at a turnstile.

Football fans guilty of something always aren’t we. It’s a process purely to bolster police actions of robo cops and madirds atmosphere.

Were they turned away because the names on the tickets didn’t match the passports, or because they had tampered with the names on the tickets?
Didn't have their passports with them poor fuckers had left them back at hotel, yet I took 2 tickets out off a mate of mine for two his friends who live out there and they got in. Course they did speak Spanish.

They were strict as fuck last season.

That was my experience as well.
I wouldn't advise people to try the other name ticket rote, but to each their own.

On a second point - any idea when the semit final tickets are going on sale? Chelsea fans have been told nowt yet.

I wouldn't advise people to try the other name ticket rote, but to each their own.

On a second point - any idea when the semit final tickets are going on sale? Chelsea fans have been told nowt yet.
Give them a chance.
They only found out at 1630pm yesterday when the match is being played.

As usual was a bit pissed when arrived but if I remember right there was two cordons where they made you show ticket and passport and they actually compared name on ticket to passport. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.