Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

So what's the point in the club pretending to have any sales criteria when they allow it to be bypassed if you have the money to do so.
That's what we all keep asking and is one of the main bones of contention with away tickets.
But hey ho it's OK when the club do it but when fans do, it it's called touting.

For both the Red Star Belgrade Home and RB Leipzig Home games I was able to purchase two extra tickets, as well my own ticket via the CL cup scheme.
However, I wasn't asked to provide a Membership Number so the two supporters have got no proof of attendance. It just appears on my Purchase History.

Obviously the demand for Real Madrid will be far greater, but at what point (if at all) would I be eligible to buy two extra tickets?

Next time you need to ‘assign owner’ to the members you’re buying for, rather than leaving them all in your own name and that way they will get the points and more importantly the record that they’ve attended.

They’ll also get a £5 discount.

Assuming they are members.

We worked quite closely with the club on the criteria - not the prices, mind. To their credit, they were receptive and I think we’ve managed to strike a balance between rewarding prior attendance and selling in a timely manner. Glad that we’ve managed to avoid the fiasco that was last year against Madrid.

Should further tickets remain, the club will consider further criteria. We have proposed excluding Madrid at home in 2023 should it go to one previous Champions League game attended, so that we could exclude neutrals or Madrid fans who managed to secure a ticket last season.

As a group, we would rather use ticket points to structure matchday criteria. The club are more keen on using recent attendance in a specific competition.
I agree on your last point and appreciate efforts made by you and others regarding the club ignoring points. I’m in my 40s, had a season ticket before the UAE money, was at Wembley against Gillingham etc, etc. However, my points built over hundreds of games seem irrelevant now as the owners want new fans. My loyalty when we were rubbish seems to mean nothing.
I really think they are gradually changing a significant proportion of the fan base to bring in high spending fans and they will get their fingers burned as the atmosphere continues to fade in the majority of games and then Pep and Haaland go…

I agree on your last point and appreciate efforts made by you and others regarding the club ignoring points. I’m in my 40s, had a season ticket before the UAE money, was at Wembley against Gillingham etc, etc. However, my points built over hundreds of games seem irrelevant now as the owners want new fans. My loyalty when we were rubbish seems to mean nothing.
I really think they are gradually changing a significant proportion of the fan base to bring in high spending fans and they will get their fingers burned as the atmosphere continues to fade in the majority of games and then Pep and Haaland go…
To be replaced by the next great manager and the next up and coming world star.
We old foc might not like it but they are not thick.

Anyone else having trouble with the website? My Mum qualifies today for the home game but still says restricted sale

Anyone else having trouble with the website? My Mum qualifies today for the home game but still says restricted sale
Are you logged in on your mums details? It won't let you buy through your own details unless you qualify too.

Just checked for the away match - 959 left on sale. If you are eleigible today you will get one.
Tell anyone not eligible to watch for extra criteria this evening.

On the subject of the HOME match, I logged in at 10am and was in a queue with just under 1100 people ahead of me.
I assume the queue is for people looking to buy tickets for whatever match. It indicates to me there are about 1100 people eligible to book the home match on the criteria. (And logged on at that time). My estimate/guess and nothing else.

Good luck and hope you get the tickets you want.

Just checked for the away match - 959 left on sale. If you are eleigible today you will get one.
Tell anyone not eligible to watch for extra criteria this evening.

On the subject of the HOME match, I logged in at 10am and was in a queue with just under 1100 people ahead of me.
I assume the queue is for people looking to buy tickets for whatever match. It indicates to me there are about 1100 people eligible to book the home match on the criteria. (And logged on at that time). My estimate/guess and nothing else.

Good luck and hope you get the tickets you want.
Can you give us an update on the away match at the end of today? Cheers.

Is it me or do the prices on the seat selector not match the pricing info? Where are the £45 SS L1&3 tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.