Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Not yet. Last season they went on sale on the Thursday 23 days before the game was played which would be later this week if the same timeframe applies this year.
I’d expect info today or tomorrow.
Chelsea are selling their tickets tomorrow

Has anyone (on the cup scheme) ever re-located their ticket for a game (in this instance the CL game vs Madrid) ? I want to sit next to my cousin who has got a ticket in 109. Is this possible online ? I was on the phone to the ticket office for 18 minutes before being cut off and then again for 40 minutes without getting through.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Has anyone (on the cup scheme) ever re-located their ticket for a game (in this instance the CL game vs Madrid) ? I want to sit next to my cousin who has got a ticket in 109. Is this possible online ? I was on the phone to the ticket office for 18 minutes before being cut off and then again for 40 minutes without getting through.

Yes you can do it subject to availability, I did it last season v Munich

I might have a sspare ticket for Madrid at home that I will sell for face value. Excellent seat, near front of Block 305.

DM me if interested.
Messaged you, please let me know. Thanks

I move every cup game I do it through dm on twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.