Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

Glad you got it sorted in the end. Same here with my problem it doesn’t add up. I haven’t assigned any tickets to my son even though we have been to every champions league game and you can’t buy a child’s ticket with an adults membership.. They fuked up basically.
System fault I've been told. The sensible criteria is a start, but as a club and a fanbase we really do deserve an online system that isn't so glitchy and laggy. The staff try their best to help fans when you get through to them in my experience - just let down by system that looks smooth and glossy on the outside but always struggles on the big days.

Wanted 2 and ended up with 4! lol hopefully able to shift them but if not will get them to somebody in Spain! Be my first visit to Madrid, can’t wait!
Hope you are good with a eraser and then you a only have the problem of the passport check at the ground

System fault I've been told. The sensible criteria is a start, but as a club and a fanbase we really do deserve an online system that isn't so glitchy and laggy. The staff try their best to help fans when you get through to them in my experience - just let down by system that looks smooth and glossy on the outside but always struggles on the big days.
Had 3 tickets in my basket this morning but my mates lad’s membership wasn’t working.. the message said he didn’t meet the criteria.. Gave up after deleting and re-adding him to friends and family…

We’re not blessed are we when it comes to the ticket system and shop… Still trying to shift the wrongly sized puma trainers from the other week ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.