Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

Does any one have an email for danny wilson?

the same thing happened with me last night i have 2 SC and one of them wasn't activated and it said it hadn't been paid for so my friend had to buy another ticket,

But what gets me is that i called the ticket place on Monday to tell them i have not had an email for the conformation my seat had been sorted but the money has been taken from my account and they said every thing is fine the card is done.

This is precisely the reason why I buy any extra cup tickets I want from fellow Blue Mooners when there are spares going (always). I don't have to go through this ridiculous malarkey.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
This is precisely the reason why I buy any extra cup tickets I want from fellow Blue Mooners when there are spares going (always). I don't have to go through this ridiculous malarkey.

Well i took 10 friends to the match last night and when we got to go in one of the cards didn't work so one of the guys said he didn't feel to good so gave his ticket to the guy who's card didn't work,

I am on all cup things and the money was taken but now i am down 15 quid not much but it's the point of being messed about, i emailed the club last night and have had no response from them yet that's why i wanted danny's email.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
StMark's said:
Was at the Manchester Academy Box Office yesterday picking up concert tickets and noticed they had United v Basel tickets on open sale £17 each.

Plenty of them getting snapped up as well with it being freshers week.

Can only think it would boost our cup attendances if tickets were as easy to purchase for our games as this.

City do sell tickets at this box office - believe they were a fiver for yesterday's game - a student friend of mine has bought them the past 2 seasons
I was gonna say exactly that... City have been doing this since we moved to CoMS, perhaps even longer. They've always shifted the countless spare tier 3 tickets to day trippers and students on the cheap like this.

utd have probably been doing it since all their traditional s/t holders gave up.

-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 pm --

Markie07 said:
Does any one have an email for danny wilson?
I take it Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk isn't obvious enough for you? ;-)

He's not the only one who accesses that mailbox though, his colleagues do tend to ring up to answer your questions/complaints rather than just fire off another impersonal and easy-to-misinterpret email. Depends whether there's actually a serious problem or if it was just down to misunderstandings.

In my case above, I didn't change my card details when I cancelled my card, so they charged the cancelled card, and that caused no end of faff. But they called me because I complained that the person ordering the tickets got the receipt for all the purchases, and not the person PAYING for the ticket(s).

And before anyone says I shouldn't be posting that email address... I agree, but emails sent to the supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk address don't get answered.

Niall2407 said:
simonk said:
Im surprised that this thread hasnt been updated following the carnage that was last nights Q.
We ended up getting in on 22 mins, in the family stand, and without getting the points on our season cards.

I tried to buy over the phone and internet yesterday and was told I had to go to the ground.

Under the same circumstances I wont bother again.

And my lad wanted to buy a shirt and the city shop had shut - I guess this was after the game had kicked off

Usually I dont have any hassle because usually I sort it well in advance - but that last night would put anyone off

People who decide to buy tickets on the night can't moan if they don't get into the ground in time for kick off. I turned up at the ground at 5PM and there was only a few people getting tickets. When I went back to the ground at 7:15PM, the queue was so long I'm not surprised people got in late.
If you choose to buy tickets on the night, you can't blame anyone but yourself if you get in the ground late

thats the attitude. Are you the ticket office manager?

I tried to buy them on the internet and then by phone at 4pm. Im a season ticket holder - all they had to do was activate my card.
The technolgy is in place - so why cant it be done. If it had of been - the Q would have had 3 less people in it. How many others were told to attend the ground - contributing to the problem?

I didnt know until the day that I would be able to make it because of work.
I was expecting a Q, but not to that extent, and working In Winsford I could not have got there any earlier.
Bottom line is that one way or another it needs sorting. Defo some people would have missed the entire 1st half, and Im sure wont be bothered to do it again under the same circumstances

Meddler said:
The website is even more appalling than usual today trying to get Villa tickets. Why do they insist on making it prettier every year? No-one cares, all I want is to be able to buy a ticket. My card still hasn't arrived either, painfully useless organisation.

moaning git...Fuck sake!!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Niall2407 said:
simonk said:
Im surprised that this thread hasnt been updated following the carnage that was last nights Q.
We ended up getting in on 22 mins, in the family stand, and without getting the points on our season cards.

I tried to buy over the phone and internet yesterday and was told I had to go to the ground.

Under the same circumstances I wont bother again.

And my lad wanted to buy a shirt and the city shop had shut - I guess this was after the game had kicked off

Usually I dont have any hassle because usually I sort it well in advance - but that last night would put anyone off

People who decide to buy tickets on the night can't moan if they don't get into the ground in time for kick off. I turned up at the ground at 5PM and there was only a few people getting tickets. When I went back to the ground at 7:15PM, the queue was so long I'm not surprised people got in late.
If you choose to buy tickets on the night, you can't blame anyone but yourself if you get in the ground late

What bollocks! If the club offers the facility to buy tickets on the night, then it has a duty to make sure it services that facility properly. Having inadequate numbers of staff working in the ticket office so that people have to queue for nearly an hour is an unacceptable joke. An ongoing disgrace

I was there at 5PM and every ticket window was open and being used. Therefore I don't think there is any way you can accuse city of having inadequate numbers of staff. The only problem I found was that season card holders couldn't add tickets to their card on the day of the match over the Internet. This would have saved many people from queuing up therefore making the queues smaller for everyone else.

Ticket windows on a matchday are fine, buying tickets on the phone or on-line are fine. Contacting customer services, might as well outsource it to Abu Dahbi because it is absolutely useless no matter what time of day you call and have NEVER received a reply from any e-mail enquires.

City really need to resolve this as it's a real blackspot and they could do with telling us what's going on as maybe it'll stop us going on about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.