Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

Those that couldn't get in when you look online at your account has it removed the cup schemes you were attached to or are they still there and you just couldn't get in? My mate couldn't get in, I've checked his account this morning and there are no cup schemes attached, I'm wondering if they've been removed or whether they were never there at all. He's a bit of a dopey **** this lad

Ticketing is the most basic thing to get right for Supporters. My tuppence worth is that nearly every person I've ever spoken to on the phone at City sounds bored, fed up and stressed. Not a healthy situation to work in if you want to do a good job. The one great sounding person I dealt with sold me my Seasoncard and seemed to be employed externally in a different part of the Country.

I might sound harsh here but why would you not have the Receipt for payment with you.
Would of solved most of your probs, also ticket office is surely gonna be busy on the day of a ticket issue match. Basic schoolboy errors on your part I believe.

i8rags said:
I might sound harsh here but why would you not have the Receipt for payment with you.
Would of solved most of your probs, also ticket office is surely gonna be busy on the day of a ticket issue match. Basic schoolboy errors on your part I believe.
City should be getting these very basic things right first time round; then there wouldn't be any need to anticipate such poor customer service in the way you describe. Yes, it would make sense to have the receipt with you but it really shouldn't be necessary.

lancs blue said:
I'm struggling to see how the new ticketing system is an improvement on the old one. Last season when they took the money for my Cup tickets everything else was done in the same operation: Loyalty points updated, e-mail and text sent and card activated. Now it seems as if each step is done separately and in some cases even manually, how can that be more efficient?

Youve had loyalty points - I'm still waiting for mine from last night, along with the Birmingham and Bayern ones. I was going to get on the phone first thing but its going to be a 30-60 minute wait

The Fat el Hombre said:
Those that couldn't get in when you look online at your account has it removed the cup schemes you were attached to or are they still there and you just couldn't get in? My mate couldn't get in, I've checked his account this morning and there are no cup schemes attached, I'm wondering if they've been removed or whether they were never there at all. He's a bit of a dopey **** this lad

Pretty pleased I am not one of your mates

The Fat el Hombre said:

Your mate should apply for a job at the ticket office seems to have all qualifications needed.

I was in South stand block 118 and on my row there were at least two extra people to seats with a guy proclaiming he was meant to be in my seat despite me having email confirmation on my phone, i'd booked in to the south stand last night and i was obviously in his season ticket spot, but then how did we all get through the gate?

Everyone could fit in (just) because we were standing but when people sat down at half time it was evident there was some double bookings/people in wrong seats.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Absolute shambles........................
Went to go in......... red light on the card. Steward takes it on the hand held machine and informs me I havent paid for a ticket for tonight. I protest and am sent to the ticket office.
They tell me the same. I give them the card I paid for the ticket and they tell me the only transaction on that card in the last 3 months was the Wigan game. I protest and ask who has the seat I am meant to be in and they cant confirm it other than say it wasn't in my name.
I had to pay for a seat in 3rd tier and got into the ground FIVE minutes before the end of the first half.
Just got home and have the receipt for the ticket and the receipt says I paid for it on the exact same card I gave them tonight. It gives the seat number I should have been sat in.
I'm going down tomorrow to the ticket office and asking for my money back on the original ticket and my money back for the ticket bought tonight as compo for being fucked about and missing the first half.

This is my last City game as I am emigrating on Friday and what a fucking shambles......... what was to be a celebration of 48 years of supporting City turned into a reminder of what a fucking shite organisation behind the scenes City are.......

There were many other City fans in the queue too - people were showing the stewards and ticket office their receipts but being told ''computer says no''

SORT IT OUT CITY

Gutted I didn't see you last night mate! Andy told me you had a good chat. Hope the move goes well, make sure you keep posting on here!

I had my own ordeal to attend the Napoli game. Bought tickets on the first day of general sale, but they were revoked on last Friday, since they assumed I was a Napoli supporter trying to start trouble. Call the ticket line and get no help. Finally email the supporter services people, and get a reply that they'll talk to me soon. Don't hear from them by Monday, so I email them again. Finally hear back late Tuesday, and don't actually get cleared to regain my seats until 11am on game day. I'm happy I was able to attend my first City game, but it was ridiculous the hoops I had to jump through to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.