Ticket transfer help

Has anyone used a photo of bar code to get in this transfer thing never works forme have to ring and get printed ticket which is a massive pain.

Has anyone used a photo of bar code to get in this transfer thing never works forme have to ring and get printed ticket which is a massive pain.
Yes mate - I’ve done it 3 times. Saved it as a screenshot & as a photo. My mate transfer his this way every game too. It works using the bar code

@JimiBlue91 did you get to the bottom of this issue? I've got the same problem for the Fulham game but not sure if it's because it's a cup game and the original ticket was purchased via the cup scheme.

Afternoon blues,

I have purchased my tickets for Newcastle at home this Sunday...

I have just been told that we have been lucky enough to receive 2 free tickets from someone inside the club that my brother in law knows.

What are my options in terms of the tickets I have brought please? Can I call City and they go back on sale? Can I sell them on (never done this before in terms of them being on my mobile)

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.