Ticket transfer help

I put my ticket for today on the Exchange and heard nothing but I’ve just noticed in my wallet it now states that my next match is Forest.
Does this mean my ticket for today has sold? Last season when I sold a ticket I got an email acknowledging I’d put it up for sale and a couple of hours later an email saying it had been sold.

Confused old woman of Eccles!!

I put my ticket for today on the Exchange and heard nothing but I’ve just noticed in my wallet it now states that my next match is Forest.
Does this mean my ticket for today has sold? Last season when I sold a ticket I got an email acknowledging I’d put it up for sale and a couple of hours later an email saying it had been sold.

Yes. The emails sometimes come after the event. You have to login to check it’s sold in practice

Yes. The emails sometimes come after the event. You have to login to check it’s sold in practice
Thank you so much. I just wanted to make sure that the seat wasn’t empty and they don’t take my SC from me due to my absence. Paranoia as I love my seat. Hate not being able to attend but as soon as I’m able I’ll be back!

Watch Pep start John Boy from the off today! Woe is me, woe is me!! :-) :-) ;-)

Thank you so much. I just wanted to make sure that the seat wasn’t empty and they don’t take my SC from me due to my absence. Paranoia as I love my seat. Hate not being able to attend but as soon as I’m able I’ll be back!

Watch Pep start John Boy from the off today! Woe is me, woe is me!! :-) :-) ;-)
Hope you’re feeling better soon and can get back going again.

Same as me. I’ve logged on to the ticket site and the game has also gone from the ticket exchange section so I presume it’s sold.

Help, trying to transfer my OAP ticket for tomorrows match to a friend's grandson who is aged 14 . Tick the match box, select the 14 year old who is listed on my friends and family, select transfer it shows I have selected him but when I select under 18 for type and then press select, it shows an error Cannot transfer an OAP card to an under 18.
Spent an abortive 1/2 hour in the queue only to be cut off after saying a few words about my problem. Then spent another 40 mins this timespoke to a helpful operater but after trying various things including him trying to do it. He said he would pass it up to a supervisor and somebody would come back to me either later today or first thing in the morning. So far nothing and would really like to sort it itoday, so the young man can slep tonight.

Help, trying to transfer my OAP ticket for tomorrows match to a friend's grandson who is aged 14 . Tick the match box, select the 14 year old who is listed on my friends and family, select transfer it shows I have selected him but when I select under 18 for type and then press select, it shows an error Cannot transfer an OAP card to an under 18.
Spent an abortive 1/2 hour in the queue only to be cut off after saying a few words about my problem. Then spent another 40 mins this timespoke to a helpful operater but after trying various things including him trying to do it. He said he would pass it up to a supervisor and somebody would come back to me either later today or first thing in the morning. So far nothing and would really like to sort it itoday, so the young man can slep tonight.

I’m pretty sure there’s only one coloured light for concession, so they’d have no way of knowing if it was junior or OAP. I wouldn’t bother fucking about trying to change it.

I’m pretty sure there’s only one coloured light for concession, so they’d have no way of knowing if it was junior or OAP. I wouldn’t bother fucking about trying to change it.
Thank you kind Sir, worked a treat and the young man had a fantastic day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.