Ticket Transfer

I'm hoping someone may know the answer to this, I'll be away for the 26th December game against Leicester (if we're not locked down again!) and i wanted to transfer mine and my 13 year old son's ticket to my friend. Him and his 13 year old son already have season tickets but it was so his wife and daughter could join them at the game.

Obviously he'll already have their season tickets on his phone so if i do transfer them to him will it show ours on his phone also or can you only have one on your phone at any one time?
You can transfer your tickets to your friends, and they'll just have multiple tickets in their Google Pay app (or Apple equivalent).

Can I transfer it to someone who doesn’t have a supporters number?

Does anyone know if I have a ticket transferred to me whether I can transfer it back out to someone else? I'm sure I read you could only transfer it once. Can't now go tomorrow due to contracting Covid earlier in the week!

Does anyone know if I have a ticket transferred to me whether I can transfer it back out to someone else? I'm sure I read you could only transfer it once. Can't now go tomorrow due to contracting Covid earlier in the week!
I think you're out of luck. The person who transfers the ticket can't recall it once it's gone and the recipient can't do anything either. From the City website:
  • Once your ticket has been transferred you cannot recall this, so please make sure that you are selecting the correct supporter from your Friends and Family list and that the email address is correct for the supporter who will be receiving the ticket.
In the circumstances it may be worth trying to contact the club to see if anyone can help but due to the very limited time available, that may be difficult to put it mildly. Hope the virus isn't too serious.

Last edited:
Can I transfer it to someone who doesn’t have a supporters number?
No. City won't have the required details (email address) to transfer the ticket without a supporter number. See this thread for details of how to set one up.

Any able to explain how you set someone up as friends and family. I want to transfer my season ticket to family member for one game. I have read the page on the website but no help.
Your friends and family have to be Citizens members and have a member number. Once you have that it’s a very straightforward process to transfer the ticket

I think you're out of luck. The person who transfers the ticket can't recall it once it's gone and the recipient can't do anything either. From the City website:
  • Once your ticket has been transferred you cannot recall this, so please make sure that you are selecting the correct supporter from your Friends and Family list and that the email address is correct for the supporter who will be receiving the ticket.
In the circumstances it may be worth trying to contact the club to see if anyone can help but due to the very limited time available, that may be difficult to put it mildly. Hope the virus isn't too serious.
Thanks mate, I thought I'd read that somewhere! Feel lousy with the virus to be honest! Cheers mate

Help please - trying to avoid phoning tomorrow.

Daughter 1 wants to transfer ST to Daughter 2 for Leicester. Friends and Family all ok.
Daughter 2 has supporter number but incorrect email address and can't change that without phoning. Also her contact mobile number is mine.

If daughter 1 follows through on the transfer will her ticket auto transfer to my mobile number? I have my own ST and I'm assuming I can have 2 tickets in my apple wallet

Help please - trying to avoid phoning tomorrow.

Daughter 1 wants to transfer ST to Daughter 2 for Leicester. Friends and Family all ok.
Daughter 2 has supporter number but incorrect email address and can't change that without phoning. Also her contact mobile number is mine.

If daughter 1 follows through on the transfer will her ticket auto transfer to my mobile number? I have my own ST and I'm assuming I can have 2 tickets in my apple wallet

I’ve not done it your way but you can transfer Daughter 1 ticket to your account so you own the ticket.

You then get an email with the link to the e ticket attached that you can download to your wallet. It might be easier to Just forward that email to Daughter 2 email and she can download it onto her phone and it goes in her wallet.

Ive done this twice this season to bring people who don’t have a supporters number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.