Ticket Transfer

I’ve not done it your way but you can transfer Daughter 1 ticket to your account so you own the ticket.

You then get an email with the link to the e ticket attached that you can download to your wallet. It might be easier to Just forward that email to Daughter 2 email and she can download it onto her phone and it goes in her wallet.

Ive done this twice this season to bring people who don’t have a supporters number.
I would do it this way, changing email address on an account is stupidly difficult with city, took me 3 months to separate mine as I used my address for my kids season cards

I’ve not done it your way but you can transfer Daughter 1 ticket to your account so you own the ticket.

You then get an email with the link to the e ticket attached that you can download to your wallet. It might be easier to Just forward that email to Daughter 2 email and she can download it onto her phone and it goes in her wallet.

Ive done this twice this season to bring people who don’t have a supporters number.
Worked a treat :)
Thks

If its a spare ticket just screenshot the ticket showing the bar code/qr code and send it across to them. That should work

does that work? i tried that before and it said "no valid qr code" on my phone

i had to forward the email ticket and get them to add it to apple wallet

does that work? i tried that before and it said "no valid qr code" on my phone

i had to forward the email ticket and get them to add it to apple wallet
Ive tried doing that twice. Worked once and didn’t the second time.

No error message it just wouldn’t scan. Unfortunately as well the hostess knew what we had done and wouldn’t let them in, so they had to ring me and I had to trek all the way down stairs to scan them in.

Ive tried doing that twice. Worked once and didn’t the second time.

No error message it just wouldn’t scan. Unfortunately as well the hostess knew what we had done and wouldn’t let them in, so they had to ring me and I had to trek all the way down stairs to scan them in.

thats annoying mate. the supporter services told me it was fine this morning I tweeted em so if anyone is thinking of doing this method it SHOULD be okay

Hi
Does anyone know if I can transfer my Fulham cup ticket on the ticket exchange
Thanks
Ticket Exchange is only available for PL games. It automatically pays you 1/19th of your season card price (albeit with a delay) when a ticket sells so I’m guessing it’s too complicated for City’s wonderful IT to be able to deal with random refund amounts for cup tickets.

Last edited:
HELP!
I bought 4 tickets for the Fulham FA cup match, myself, Mrs Hoghead and 2 friends. I forwarded the email from the ticket office and we all downloaded the tickets into our wallets. Now the 2 friends cannot go due to Covid so wish to transfer these tickets. How do you do this? or are they now simply lost?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.