Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

We’ll never find out. But the CIty Matters Reps will meet him or her at the 3 monthly meetings. We might learn something then, as I’m sure the Reps will ask the appropriate questions.
Asking the questions is the easy bit. Getting answers seems to be very difficult.

Reactions: jrb
Im damned if I'm reading the last 10 pages, so could someone please let me know if this guys here to stop us sending tickets to f n f or is he here to stop tickets going on them rip off sites(I mean the ones that the Club don't sell to cough cough).

Well the opening line of the JD mentions identifying the “misuse” of tickets.

As the club legally selling tickets to ticket agencies for them to resell with the club’s permission , isn’t ‘misuse.’ I reckon them seeking out the odd ticket listed by a fan, amongst all the authorised ones, will be well down their list of priorities.

I’d be very surprised if the main focus, at least initially, isn’t on fans who let friends and family use concessions they’ve not upgraded.

Well the opening line of the JD mentions identifying the “misuse” of tickets.

As the club legally selling tickets to ticket agencies for them to resell with the club’s permission , isn’t ‘misuse.’ I reckon them seeking out the odd ticket listed by a fan, amongst all the authorised ones, will be well down their list of priorities.

I’d be very surprised if the main focus, at least initially, isn’t on fans who let friends and family use concessions they’ve not upgraded.
The end game will be a premium on any transfer like Everton wanted to do. I.e. You transfer adult to adult for Sunday and a £40 per game ST gets charged another £35.

The end game will be a premium on any transfer like Everton wanted to do. I.e. You transfer adult to adult for Sunday and a £40 per game ST gets charged another £35.

How would they convince anybody to do that?

I suppose if your season ticket had a photo on it and they checked every single person was matching the photo on the ticket?

Surely there’s no way that is workable? It would probably take about five hours to get everyone in the ground.

If it got that I would lend my phone to whoever for the day as the few I do transfer to live near me, so no transfer would show up.

More evidence of the “club” being out of touch with our culture. I bet the reasoning behind this that some wanker has noticed a gradual increase in the number of over65 tickets and my thinking lies in them recently classifying tickets mine now clearly states over 65 on it. This will allow simple search analysis. What they miss is as a race we are living longer and staying more active ….. as a club we have a loyal fan base that ages well too and therefore this category is going to continually increase which probably fucks up the model whereby they are hell bent on attracting tourists filling the ground with any fucker who is prepared to pay which I guess is going back to Thatcherism a set of fuckin Yuppies. This was first witnessed by me when I could no longer take my son in the Family Stand and had to move to a randomly enforced expensive pair of seats for 6 seasons before the SSL3 was built. I’d be interested to find out how many more designated Family Stand Seats have been increased since the ground opened ….. I suspect they officially haven’t. As for the job itself no true city fan would apply let alone take on this role so god help us when they appoint the sad twat… all traffic wardens will be relishing such a role methinks

I suppose if your season ticket had a photo on it and they checked every single person was matching the photo on the ticket?

Surely there’s no way that is workable? It would probably take about five hours to get everyone in the ground.

If it got that I would lend my phone to whoever for the day as the few I do transfer to live near me, so no transfer would show up.
Your picture could flash up on a big screen as you scan like the nightclub entry system that has been used for a number of years

You'd be surprised mate, they do this at Costco.

You'd be surprised mate, they do this at Costco.

They do, as I work at Costco. Member Services on the front entrance check every card, including the picture, as a member goes into the store. The card is also scanned to see if the membership has expired. Green or red light. If the membership has expired, red light, the member has to go to the membership desk to renew their membership before they are let in to the warehouse. Checking the picture is a quick process. I've done it myself when I was briefly on Member Services. The picture is taken in-store when the person becomes a Costco member. The member card is non-transferable, but the member can bring 2 guests in, family or friends, who can shop with the member on their card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.