Ticketless at Blackburn

Rovers1995 said:
I didn't mean anything bad by what I said, I'm just letting you know that it will not be easy to get a ticket so just come prepared that you MAY not get in.
Are there seats available in the CIS stand? The old stand to our right? Been in there in the past

[quote="not my fault

I'm going with the other half and we're in your main stand with the players wives etc... Then again I did get freebies and players lounge tickets for after the game plus free parking where the players park their cars ;0) (problem is the other halfs car is crap! lol). It's not what you know my inbread friend but who you know.... See ya at the game :0) NMF![/quote]

Hate to burst your bubble, but the carpark where the players park isn't special, anyone can park in there.

Rovers1995 said:
[quote="not my fault

I'm going with the other half and we're in your main stand with the players wives etc... Then again I did get freebies and players lounge tickets for after the game plus free parking where the players park their cars ;0) (problem is the other halfs car is crap! lol). It's not what you know my inbread friend but who you know.... See ya at the game :0) NMF!

Hate to burst your bubble, but the carpark where the players park isn't special, anyone can park in there.[/quote]

I no your source NMF ;)

Marvin said:
Rovers1995 said:
I didn't mean anything bad by what I said, I'm just letting you know that it will not be easy to get a ticket so just come prepared that you MAY not get in.
Are there seats available in the CIS stand? The old stand to our right? Been in there in the past

As far as know there is about 80 left. However, they are all restricted view seats, behind posts and the like.

Rovers1995 said:
[quote="not my fault

I'm going with the other half and we're in your main stand with the players wives etc... Then again I did get freebies and players lounge tickets for after the game plus free parking where the players park their cars ;0) (problem is the other halfs car is crap! lol). It's not what you know my inbread friend but who you know.... See ya at the game :0) NMF!

Hate to burst your bubble, but the carpark where the players park isn't special, anyone can park in there.[/quote]

I know mate parked there before, go to a few Blackburn games in a season if City are away and I cant get there. It's free for me and a good excuse for a free day out etc. Took the missus to the rag game there last season and a mate to the Liverpool game. Would never pay to go but while it's free may as well eh.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stop making out Ewood is almost full, theres more chance of coming home with a 6th finger, oh hmmmmmmmm maybe not :)

You'll see, I think you'll be shocked at how full we are.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stop making out Ewood is almost full, theres more chance of coming home with a 6th finger, oh hmmmmmmmm maybe not :)

Yeh my source is the new hp barbecue spicy... very nice on your burgers ;0) lol. Tbh tried to get a good few tickets because I thought I may be able to give some away to a few fans on here but he would only get me two tickets this time. Will keep mithering though :0)

Rovers1995 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Tbf though I can see you selling out to us big teams but not to the likes of Stoke etc. And whats the capacity there? 25,000 max? So I would be dissapointed if you couldnt fill it sometimes.

not my fault! said:
Rovers1995 said:

Tbf though I can see you selling out to us big teams but not to the likes of Stoke etc. And whats the capacity there? 25,000 max? So I would be dissapointed if you couldnt fill it sometimes.

I'm sure he'll have trouble sleeping tonight, what with trying to meet your expectations an' all. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.