Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

im going mary d's with 5 other people... apprently theyve ordered inflatable palm trees, trophys and bannanas... so if you see 6 people blowing up inflatables dont be a stranger and help get them inflated haha

So it sounds like we need an answer from Mary ds on whether or not they are letting in those without tickets.

Don Karleone said:
TCIB said:
immels wonkey eye said:
does anybody know what time mary d's opens and are they liable to ask for tickets or anything like that?

I would assume for this match they will ask, they have done it in the past for less important matches, so i would be pretty confident they will.

We need some absolutes boys and girls, if your defo coming and dying won't even stop you could you say please. It is making it very hard to look for venues as i have no idea what kind of place i need to look at without even loose figures.

Should be okay at Mary D's if you're wearing a city shirt,coat or have a city tattoo etc. They're posting details about Sunday on twitter soon apparently.

What time are you guys thinking of starting? I get in to Manchester around half 12
Looking at getting to Mary's around 12. Hopefully no ticket won't be a problem.

Me and Mrs DJ are down for a few days. First time in years I couldn't get tickets for the last game, but I still have to be near for the party. We thought about either Mary D's or the Eastlands bar, but I heard the police have closed that. Has Micky been a bad lad again?
We are hoping to stay in Mary D's to watch the game then stagger over to the ground for the big party sing song!! Be nice to meet some of you guys finally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.