Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

rickmcfc said:
Does anyone know of a place called Piccadilly Bar in town? Loads of blues go in there apparently befor city games???
I think it's on the way from Piccadilly Gardens to the station

MATCITY said:
rickmcfc said:
Does anyone know of a place called Piccadilly Bar in town? Loads of blues go in there apparently befor city games???

Yup think my hotel is on the same row. Not too far from the Waldorf pub as well

Don Karleone said:
MATCITY said:
rickmcfc said:

Yup think my hotel is on the same row. Not too far from the Waldorf pub as well

Loads of Blues go in here before games, thats where i will be then watch the game in there as well before heading down to the ground, IF we win that is.

Okay things are starting to fall into place now which is great.

Mary Ds looks to be sorted for those who want to head there as long as they arrive early.

Here is a recap of the options available to those who - for whatever reason - don't want to to Mary Ds......

The Kippax pub on Grimshaw Road

Pluses - A few posters who live local fancy this one saying its like Mary Ds but a bit smaller and less boisterous. Really close to ground.
Minuses - Possibility of this being totally rammed and hard to get in.

The Green near to Picadilly station

Pluses - Easy to find for out-of-towners getting the train in. 10 mins taxi ride max.
Minuses - Someone mentioned they can be funny with colours.

The Holiday Inn on Oldham Road

Pluses - Close proximity to ground
Minuses - Not enough known about it yet.

The Picadilly Bar between gardens and station

Pluses - Same as The Green. Also, if there's a last minute hitch there's a couple of other decent options really closeby.

Minuses - None as yet.

I'm also looking into a couple of other options as we speak including a supporters club place.

Lucky Toma said:
Okay things are starting to fall into place now which is great.

Mary Ds looks to be sorted for those who want to head there as long as they arrive early.

Here is a recap of the options available to those who - for whatever reason - don't want to to Mary Ds......

The Kippax pub on Grimshaw Road

Pluses - A few posters who live local fancy this one saying its like Mary Ds but a bit smaller and less boisterous. Really close to ground.
Minuses - Possibility of this being totally rammed and hard to get in.

The Green near to Picadilly station

Pluses - Easy to find for out-of-towners getting the train in. 10 mins taxi ride max.
Minuses - Someone mentioned they can be funny with colours.

The Holiday Inn on Oldham Road

Pluses - Close proximity to ground
Minuses - Not enough known about it yet.

The Picadilly Bar between gardens and station

Pluses - Same as The Green. Also, if there's a last minute hitch there's a couple of other decent options really closeby.

Minuses - None as yet.

I'm also looking into a couple of other options as we speak including a supporters club place.

Piccadilly Bar it is, like you said, no minus point, slightly longer in a taxi, but still less than 10 minutes from the stadium. Thats where i will be before and during the game - then head to the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.