Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

unfortunately no tickets for QPR , there are 4 of us (brother and 2 sons) arriving in Piccadilly about 12 noon , the plan was to have a few scoops in town and taxi to the coms. We are wearing colours , will pubs in town let us in??
Plan is to arrive at Mary D's about 2.30pm , but it sounds like it will be rammed , is there a plan B , another local boozer , i know eastlands is shut , would appreciate some ideas , cheers

BlueMoonz1977 said:
rickmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
For anyone heading to Piccadilly Bar for the game...what time you gonna get there for??

Load of us will be there at 12pm.

Cheers rick - do you know if they will let a child in (thinking of taking my 6 year old lad?)

Not sure mate, never been in there. If i were you, i would try there, then if not keep trying in town somewhere. More chance of being allowed in somewhere.

rickmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
rickmcfc said:
Load of us will be there at 12pm.

Cheers rick - do you know if they will let a child in (thinking of taking my 6 year old lad?)

Not sure mate, never been in there. If i were you, i would try there, then if not keep trying in town somewhere. More chance of being allowed in somewhere.

I might try ringing them just to check before hand then at least I know....cheers and hopefully will see you and the rest of the faithful in there

Ps - is it called Piccadilly Tavern??

I just rang the travelodge next to the ground. Got me pencilled in for it, waiting for a call back to confirm details. Meeting room fits at least 20, its available between 2 and 5 and would be 40 quid.

Yaya_Tony said:
I just rang the travelodge next to the ground. Got me pencilled in for it, waiting for a call back to confirm details. Meeting room fits at least 20, its available between 2 and 5 and would be 40 quid.

Hang on, the biggest game in our history, and your planning a fucking meeting? Expecting many to turn up?

i_need_friends.jpg

rickmcfc said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Hang on, the biggest game in our history, and your planning a fucking meeting? Expecting many to turn up?

i_need_friends.jpg
Ha, hang on, big screen, bar, right next to the ground. You're right, stupid idea... ;P

Just a suggestion mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.