Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

If I wasn't going then I'd definitely go to Mary D's. I'm not a big fan of the beer in there but the atmosphere is top notch when it's a special occasion and nowhere will be better to experience the big day. The photos of the victory over U****d were brilliant.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Where is it mate? I can't think of a Travel lodge within a stones throw of the stadium (Is this a wum?)
Travelodge SportCity;
http://g.co/maps/t6n3z
Unless they've built one there in the last 24 hours, the Travelodge Sportcity I know is about a mile and a half away off Hyde Rd, Gorton.
Not a wum, just a mistake. Fuck that then!

Carry on!

Any Blues meeting up in Chorlton to watch the game? We're flying over for the atmosphere, not missing this day for the world. Not been back in Chorlton for a bit and not sure which pubs will be showing the game.

Any tips are more than welcome!

leipzigblue said:
Any Blues meeting up in Chorlton to watch the game? We're flying over for the atmosphere, not missing this day for the world. Not been back in Chorlton for a bit and not sure which pubs will be showing the game.

so you are flying over for the atmosphere, and watching the game in chorlton?

peoffrey said:
If I wasn't going then I'd definitely go to Mary D's. I'm not a big fan of the beer in there but the atmosphere is top notch when it's a special occasion and nowhere will be better to experience the big day. The photos of the victory over U****d were brilliant.
That's what I would do too. MaryD's get's some bad press at times but you are guaranteed a rag free zone to watch the match. Get in there as early as possible and depending on whether you want a mad one or not you can decide what room to go in. I always go in the big back room when I've gone in there, you still get a good mix of people of both sexes and let's face it it's the next best thing than the stadium for an all Blue atmosphere on possibly a title winning day for City. Good luck to everyone who decides what's right for them on the day and it's just a shame that we haven't got an 84,000 capacity Maine Road anymore!

Yaya_Tony said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Unless they've built one there in the last 24 hours, the Travelodge Sportcity I know is about a mile and a half away off Hyde Rd, Gorton.
Not a wum, just a mistake. Fuck that then!

Carry on!
Sorry mate no worries, I thought I was going daft or it was a wind up, couldn't think of another Travelodge nearer to the ground. It's still a good shout mate if people fancy it though.

Anyone drink in the crown and anchor recently on hilton street ?.

I used to go in every evening, but that was a few years back now so it's probably all changed, nice pub though.

It also does a nice clean and cheap B&B

Is the landlord blue or red and do they have skysports ?

tasker said:
leipzigblue said:

so you are flying over for the atmosphere, and watching the game in chorlton?

Haha, no! I meant meeting before the game to head into town together! Don't want to watch it in Chorlton surrounded by Reds!

Should have made my post clearer :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.