Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

leipzigblue said:
tasker said:
leipzigblue said:
Any Blues meeting up in Chorlton to watch the game? We're flying over for the atmosphere, not missing this day for the world. Not been back in Chorlton for a bit and not sure which pubs will be showing the game.

Any tips are more than welcome!
so you are flying over for the atmosphere, and watching the game in chorlton?

Haha, no! I meant meeting before the game to head into town together! Don't want to watch it in Chorlton surrounded by Reds!

Should have made my post clearer :)
no worries mate, im sure there will be a few blues in the bars around chorlton, then jumping on the tram to town

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Yaya_Tony said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Unless they've built one there in the last 24 hours, the Travelodge Sportcity I know is about a mile and a half away off Hyde Rd, Gorton.
Not a wum, just a mistake. Fuck that then!

Carry on!
Sorry mate no worries, I thought I was going daft or it was a wind up, couldn't think of another Travelodge nearer to the ground. It's still a good shout mate if people fancy it though.
Googlemaps was having me on there, I didn't think I'd seen a Travelodge before. I've parked near Ashburys before though so still not too far but it won't be for me on that day.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fancyapint.com/Pub/manchester/crown-and-anchor-hotel/4593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fancyapint.com/Pub/manchester/cr ... hotel/4593</a>

They have done it up with a roof terrace also.

Looks pretty damned good actually, they did a good job.

In the nine years I've been going to Eastlands I've never been in "THE KIPPAX" pub on Grimshaw Lane had to find the thing on google maps , it looks cool in blue and white with the old badge on two sides of it , thinking of going there before and after , anyone tell us about the beer and atmos' in the place ??

TCIB said:
http://fancyapint.com/Pub/manchester/crown-and-anchor-hotel/4593

They have done it up with a roof terrace also.

Looks pretty damned good actually, they did a good job.

I was in Lola's just up the road from there on Saturday night, drinking cocktails and getting rum squirted in my mouth from a watergun by the barstaff. Top night.

Yaya_Tony said:
All good mate! They've called back, it's £15 / hour for the half room, £20 for the double. Double would fit around 40 and is available 2-5, smaller size would be available earlier. Couldn't really get a better location, stones throw from the Etihad!

Have they quoted you with AV and SKY included? Sounds cheap to me if it £20 per hour for everything!

didsburyblu said:
Scottyboi said:
Pile in the Clarence before the game, it deserves it!

If you mean the Clarence near Maine Rd that's long gone mate. Think it's a curry house now

I was up Rusholme late last year and can confirm this. A few Pubs have gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.