Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Didsbury Dave said:
TCIB said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Why pm only?

Just to keep loads of rags away i guess, i am just following along.

I think that's the most severe case of "Reds Under The Bed" paranoia I've ever heard!

Hope those on the meet up have a good time.

Lol! Dave is bang on.
There are a few rags on here 'undercover' who have been here for years. The venue will not be such a secret, honest!

I am looking for somewhere to watch the game after failing to get a ticket, will have my Mrs and maybe dad with me could you pm me the venue please ?

The idea behind the PMs was not to be covert from any lurking rags (although I've already had at least five obvious ones try and find out via PM) but more due to the attempt to limit numbers as it's a small venue.

The venue is hardly a surprise - it's a well known City boozer in the city centre.

But the size of the place does concern me. I've spoken to a lad working there today and he said the chances of opening up the top room is slight due to them needing every hand on deck for downstairs. So I'm phoning the bloke who runs it later and seeing if there's a chance of a whip-round from us (literally two quid a man) might persuade him to hire an extra member of staff or two for upstairs.

If not then a lot of us are going to end up disappointed and locked out by an early hour.

There are several decent options nearby of course so there's no need for panic but it would have been nice to have all of us under one roof.
That looks very unlikely at this point as the place is going to be rammed anyway before the 50 or so who have committed to this are added.

Would have been far worse without the use of PMs.

Lucky Toma said:
The idea behind the PMs was not to be covert from any lurking rags (although I've already had at least five obvious ones try and find out via PM) but more due to the attempt to limit numbers as it's a small venue.

The venue is hardly a surprise - it's a well known City boozer in the city centre.

But the size of the place does concern me. I've spoken to a lad working there today and he said the chances of opening up the top room is slight due to them needing every hand on deck for downstairs. So I'm phoning the bloke who runs it later and seeing if there's a chance of a whip-round from us (literally two quid a man) might persuade him to hire an extra member of staff or two for upstairs.

If not then a lot of us are going to end up disappointed and locked out by an early hour.

There are several decent options nearby of course so there's no need for panic but it would have been nice to have all of us under one roof.
That looks very unlikely at this point as the place is going to be rammed anyway before the 50 or so who have committed to this are added.

Im up for the £2 whip to pay for them.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Lucky Toma said:

Im up for the £2 whip to pay for them,in fact i offer glen's too.

Would really appreciate a PM - I share a season ticket and am going myself, but feel pretty bad for the younger brother I share it with, who opted for the derby as opposed to this game. Promised him i'd find him somewhere decent to watch it in town before he meets me and my dad after the game for (touch wood) the almighty party that will follow the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.