Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

jimharri said:
FuZzY said:
Errrr . . . helloooooooo.

Can I have a PM please?

I might come if my mate will come too, won't come on my own, I'm too shy because I don't know anybody :-(
Don't tell anyone, but it's a place called the Bishop Blaize. Nice little boozer. Never been in it before, so I'm not sure of the location. Just off to google it now.

Oh yes I know it, I puked outside there once as the stench in that area is awful

FuZzY said:
jimharri said:
FuZzY said:
Errrr . . . helloooooooo.

Can I have a PM please?

I might come if my mate will come too, won't come on my own, I'm too shy because I don't know anybody :-(
Don't tell anyone, but it's a place called the Bishop Blaize. Nice little boozer. Never been in it before, so I'm not sure of the location. Just off to google it now.

Oh yes I know it, I puked outside there once as the stench in that area is awful

:-)

is any 1 gunna run in when the gates open or not, will they open i need to be in that stadium no matter what

elanoblueboy said:
is any 1 gunna run in when the gates open or not, will they open i need to be in that stadium no matter what

Reverse turnstyles is my bet, then open gates when show is over.

dobobobo said:
elanoblueboy said:

Reverse turnstyles is my bet, then open gates when show is over.
Correct. More chance of me, er, my mate getting Kate Upton's exercise bike saddle than us ticketless souls getting in to see the party (should it happen).

salfordpaul said:
elanoblueboy said:

become a "freerunner" seen lads do it loads this season, great to watch...they run up 2 mins before kick off, and vault over the fences onto the spirals!

I was thinking of doing that, but I think I'd fail terribly and end up in A&E

mammutly said:
Petetheblu said:
mammutly said:
I'm glad I'll be safe in the Etihad from this Welsh led invasion of our great city.

Well I'm surprised these "pagans" aren't setting a virgin on fire in Piccadilly gardens!!........You best stay away Mr Mammutes Sir

I'm surprised about that too. But then finding a virgin in Piccadillly these days can't be easy for anyone.

Hope you all have a great time lads. No idea where you're going but if you're stuck, The Waldorf is usually a good bet.

What a shame you're not there, ppfffft

FuZzY said:
salfordpaul said:
elanoblueboy said:

become a "freerunner" seen lads do it loads this season, great to watch...they run up 2 mins before kick off, and vault over the fences onto the spirals!

I was thinking of doing that, but I think I'd fail terribly and end up in A&E

That blood soaked heap in the next bed will be me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.