Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

PM? Just been let down for 2 tickets that were promised a few week ago. Fucking gutted is not the word :(

Well, for all of you that made it to The Waldorf, I know we enjoyed ourselves.

I have to admit I was blubbing away after THAT moment and I know that a bunch of women were filming me on their mobiles just in front of me near the big screen!

A big thanks to all those complete strangers I hugged for a whole 10 minutes too.

PS: I was the fella in the away kit with "Why Always Me? 6-1" on my back.

What a brilliant time in that place, I was the one that didnt watch the game for the last 10 minutes, lol
Met some great people, had a great time, i ache all over and i cant stop crying!!!!!!

Abe Frohman said:
Well, for all of you that made it to The Waldorf, I know we enjoyed ourselves.

I have to admit I was blubbing away after THAT moment and I know that a bunch of women were filming me on their mobiles just in front of me near the big screen!

A big thanks to all those complete strangers I hugged for a whole 10 minutes too.

PS: I was the fella in the away kit with "Why Always Me? 6-1" on my back.

I did my fair share of bubbling in there too, what a great atmosphere it was in there.

Hugging complete strangers like i'd know them for years just made the experience something id never forget, i'm getting all worked up again just thinking about it

Woke up with a number of bruises today!

(i was the lad in the 1994/1995 city top)

It was awesome in the Waldorf...

When that 3rd went in I broke down crying like a baby. Some random cute blonde with Dzeko on her back was hugging me for ages but I still couldnt stop crying haha! Best footballing moment ever.

Really enjoyed it in there. Was surrounded by some great blues. Lost my scalf though, had that since the derby few years back too. Had a metal city badge on it too if anyone has it. Oh well....

PS. I was the tallest person in there ha!

GX Blue said:

When that 3rd went in I broke down crying like a baby. Some random cute blonde with Dzeko on her back was hugging me for ages but I still couldnt stop crying haha! Best footballing moment ever.

Really enjoyed it in there. Was surrounded by some great blues. Lost my scalf though, had that since the derby few years back too. Had a metal city badge on it too if anyone has it. Oh well....

The guy in the red/black away strip?!

GX Blue said:

Hahaha she was with me mate. Were you the guy in the away top? You lifted me off my feet as we hugged! Fucking unbelievable day and I'm so chuffed that the place worked out.
It was BillyShears who suggested the Waldorf and it proved to be a great shout.

Lucky Toma said:
GX Blue said:

Hahaha she was with me mate. Were you the guy in the away top? You lifted me off my feet as we hugged! Fucking unbelievable day and I'm so chuffed that the place worked out.
It was BillyShears who suggested the Waldorf and it proved to be a great shout.

You BS and TCIB did a great job getting that altogether. Best day of my life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.